advice on lh surges, ovulation and the tww....

:thumbup:yeah, get an early result :winkwink: that will pick it up any time of the day :winkwink: see, thats the problem i have, i reach peak, lh in the afternoon, so my fmu is giving me a low fertility, for that day, but the same day, smiley gave me an lh surge in the evening.... but with pregnancy tests, if you're late, which you are, and your getting pos, which you are, an early one will be more sensitive :happydance: xxx

yeah they say its best to do opks later on in the day :D i found i was getting negs in the morning and they got darker through the day!

Im gonna go spend like £20 on three different brands. I dont care anymore.
Iv had like three Blatant positives. few more were squinters.
Its just annoying how its not showing up till on the night! xx

:thumbup:yeah, get an early result :winkwink: that will pick it up any time of the day :winkwink: see, thats the problem i have, i reach peak, lh in the afternoon, so my fmu is giving me a low fertility, for that day, but the same day, smiley gave me an lh surge in the evening.... but with pregnancy tests, if you're late, which you are, and your getting pos, which you are, an early one will be more sensitive :happydance: xxx

yeah they say its best to do opks later on in the day :D i found i was getting negs in the morning and they got darker through the day!

Im gonna go spend like £20 on three different brands. I dont care anymore.
Iv had like three Blatant positives. few more were squinters.
Its just annoying how its not showing up till on the night! xx

:haha:well if your gonna get three different brands, hold on a min, i'll give you a deffinate one, clearblue with conception indicator, first response.....
let me just google xxx

Yeah i was gonna get some asda home ones, clearblue digi, FRER xx

number 1=first response early
number 2=first choice?????? never heard of it?
number 3=clearblue easy
was just lookin at the study on a pregnant woman... these three picked it up, some others didnt... so its a strange one.... but those did, and were the recommendations xxx

i did a CB+ the other day and was neg :'(
might try again though xx

They have a double pack in boots £12 for a CB+ and a digi.
Its known as a double check pack!
if they have it i might get that! xx

have a look in boots if they have a cb visual plus?? i typed in easy, and thats what came up???? xxxx it was about 8quid ish xx

Looking for it on google, it IS the CB+ aha! xx

Im just getting dressed, gotta hang washing out, get my bag and purse sorted and ill leave. I walk only takes around 15 minutes though! xx

Im just getting dressed, gotta hang washing out, get my bag and purse sorted and ill leave. I walk only takes around 15 minutes though! xx

ok hun, well, do your stuff and then go get em girl..... you'll be fine, dont worry xxxxx

Thanks. my mates meeting me there while i get them to keep me calm haha! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->