Advice on my day 6 results?

brooklyn_girl

Reaction score
Hi all. Finally, after 6 months of IVF I've made it past the first sonogram (no cysts, finally) and the initial blood tests (the estrogen priming with ganirelix seems to have worked).

Now I made it to my day 6 sonogram after stimming with 450 Gonal F and 150 menopur each day. Results are 3 follicles on each side but small, less than 10mm each. Additionally my lining is at 5.5.

They tell me the cycle will be extended to allow my follicles to grow and I'll continue on the same regimen. My question is this - has anyone heard of success with such tiny follicles? After such a long time I don't want to get my hopes up.. After all I am almost 40 and my AMH is .24.

Any words of encouragement or advice would be appreciated.

Hey, I just wanted to wishing you good luck. Many ladies in here got pregnant with that one or two embryo which made it to transfer. I think you still have some time for your lining to get a thicker. I hope your next appointment will go better!

:hugs:

I've had IVF twice and on both occasions, my follicles were a similar size on day 6. My stimming phases went on for 2-2.5 weeks and I fell pregnant both times. Only the first attempt, I only ended up with 3 mature eggs and 12 on attempt number 2, so don't count yourself out this early on x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->