advice on temping

heva510

mum of 6 (twin angels)
Reaction score
hi all started tempin after O last month after AF my temps seem all over the place and just can't seem to work it out thanks in advance heather x

Can you post your charts so we can take a look? Also, there is a chart stalker thread where lots of women can help you. https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-after-loss/262258-ttcal-chart-stalkers-anonymous-meeting.html

i agree join the stalkers thread they helped me to work everything out

not worked out how to post charts yet lol , and congrats on :bfp: heart tree x x

heather

i have afew questions to ask you
i see you had a positive HPT only 5 dyas ago, have you got a negative one yet? If not i wouldn't rely on any OPk' s cause they can pick up HCG as well. Also some people get +OPK during and just after AF.

If this is your first cycle after MC it will be a bit all over the place so i think yoou need to just sit back and temp for another week before you will be able to see some sort of pattern.

also try and put a link to your chart in yourr sigy

i need to remove +hpt as it turned out to be false pos this is my second cycle since mmc and how do i put it in my sigy

Your chart looks too early to tell what is going on, however your temps seem very high. You can't tell much by a chart until you have a few under your belt to compare to. But there are factors that can disturb your temps. Are you sleeping in a warm room? Are you temping right when you wake up before getting out of bed or doing anything?

i sleep with window open and no heating on and take temps as soon as i wake up with out getting out of bed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->