advice on temps please

amyrose2

Reaction score
i am 5dpo but my temps seem crazy was wondering if anyone could help me. I temp at the same tme every morning as soon as i wake up i just dont get why they are going down instead of up :wacko:

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 8
Hi amyrose. Is this your first month temping? To me it looks like you haven't ovulated yet. If you had, I think you'd have at least three days of temps that are higher than your highest pre-O temp. Your body can gear up for ovulation (giving you a positive opk) but not actually do it. The good news is that this is very common and your body will just try again to ovulate a few days later. So I'd keep using your OPKs and taking your temps. I'd bet you'll ovulate soon, since your temp has gone way down - could be a pre-ovulation dip. Hope this helps, and good luck!!!

its my second month temping thank you so much for your input i was thinking i couldnt have ovd looking at my temps. we are bd every other night just incase. my body has been giving me so many mixed signals since my mc. i hope it gets back to normal soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->