Advice please - coming off pill

Ashley3189

Reaction score
Hi, I come off cerazzette pill on 18th July and I had 5 days of bleeding from 24th-29th July and I thought this was a period.
Going by this I should have been fertile this week and ovulate on Thursday but for the past 2 days I'm bleeding again, day 1 was a few hours of brown spotting and then day 2 was a few hours of red/pink blood. Now day 3 and nothing again!!

What is going on??
Anyone had anything similar??

Thanks.

Hi chick,

The first time I came off of Cerazette I had something similar - after about 3 weeks off of the pill I had a bleed for about 4/5 days and then about a week later had some spotting.
This happened a couple of times and then things seemed to settle down.

From what I've read online (and there a LOT of horror stories about this particular pill) it can take a while for a proper cycle to return.
I've just come off of it again, about 2.5 weeks ago and got a period on Sunday so I really think it's like a "luck of the draw" type thing.

U must have come off it just after me :)
I come off it last time and fell pregnant straight away so all this is so frustrating. I've heard of ovulation spotting so not sure if the last 2 days spotting is signs of this? No idea x

It could well be a sign of ovulation, it's so annoying how signs of ovulation and signs of getting a period are so similar!

I had spotting from last Thursday, Friday and Saturday coupled with the most awful cramping pains (did not miss those at all!) and then Sunday AF descended.
I was surprised to be honest, I thought I'd be waiting for ages.

Do you chart your BBT or anything like that? It might help pinpoint if it's ovulation spotting or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->