advice please girls

lauralora

Reaction score
im thinking Noah for a boy .... but both my dads and my OH dad is called shaun, so we was thinking shaun as a middle name which would make it Noah shaun Lewis as thats my OH sir name.

And Grace or Gracie for a girl, what do you think? and what middle names would go with this? baring in mind the sir name is Lewis

thanks ladies

xxxx

Lovely names :flower:.

Noah Shaun is cool (love middle names after people)

Grace/Gracie is gorgeous, it was one of my final 3, but as Grace is Evie's middle name I felt like itd be taking a part of her originality away iykwim :wacko:. First middle names that spring to mind are Mae and Rose?? Are there no relatives that you would like to name her after?? xx

Lovely names :flower:.

Noah Shaun is cool (love middle names after people)

Grace/Gracie is gorgeous, it was one of my final 3, but as Grace is Evie's middle name I felt like itd be taking a part of her originality away iykwim :wacko:. First middle names that spring to mind are Mae and Rose?? Are there no relatives that you would like to name her after?? xx

omg i love gracie - mae thankyou so much!!

xx

Gracie Lynne
Gracie Ella
Gracie Jolie
Gracie Amelia
Gracie Noel
Gracie Niamh

:flower:

Love both :flower:
Noah Shaun Lewis flows really nicely, and I think Grace/Gracie Mae (as someone suggested above) is lovely too :)
xx

Id go for a one sylable with Gracie so mae, jay, elle, leigh, eve.. Cant think of anymore im rubbish. But Gracie's lovely! And i love Noah it was on our list but its my now FOBs name so we thought it might be weird.. Noah Shauns nice hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->