Advice please...I'm going crazy!

susanneb1984

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I need some advice. I'm on cd18, 4dpo. Since OV I've had spotting. It started brown/pink and is now slightly more red. It's only there when I wipe and is mixed in with the HUGE amounts of CM I'm having.
I'm also having very mild cramps on the right side, but really quite low down, not normally where I'd get af pains.
Also, I'm super emotional, I'm not normally a cryer, I get moody and angry with af, not cry! But can't seem to stop the crying. I even cried last night when my DP brought the KFC I'd asked him for......it's driving me insane.

How long should OV spotting last? Has anyone else ever had this?

Not sure it should last 4 days? Maybe you have low progesterone or could be implantation bleeding? Sorry i'm not very helpful xxx

Thanks for the reply hunni. I had some hormone tests done a few months ago and everything was fine.....it's more at night than in the morning. My girls have been on holiday with family so it's not as if I've been overdoing it during the day! hahaha been sitting doing nothing and enjoying the peace!

I had some blood streaks in my CM last week and it was there for about 36 hrs but only when i wiped

Good Luck Mum of four...
Ive got terrible heartburn this afternoon but pretty sure it's too soon to be getting any symptoms.......

Oooooo just been to the toilet and the spotting has stopped. The cramps are still around but the spotting has stopped!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->