Advice please re last pg

S

sugarlove

When I was pg last time which ended in mc at 6 weeks, I didn't get a + test till 26 dpo. Kept testing and feeling pg, but didn't show up till later.

Also, I kept on testing over a number of days from when it started to show BFPs, and got BFPs on CBD, FR and Superdrug, but 2 BFNs at Docs surgery. They eventualy sent me for a blood test, which came back as a BFP and blood count of 25, which was too low considering how far along I was then (6 weeks), although the Doctor didn't seem to think this was a problem.

I used the CBD tests about 3 times times over a 10 day span, and the weeks since conception never went more than 1-2 weeks, which again from my dates should have been more than that.

I went on to start mc shortly after that.

I'm just wondering whether people think that the late BFP was a sign that things were going wrong or not?
Im ttc again now, and wondering if I should look out for this next time.

Also, I still haven't worked out why all the HPT that I did showed a BFP (9 in total), and the 2 Doc ones didn't. This put me though an unbelievable amount of stress, and it was confirmed + by a beta blood test anyway. I never got a very satisfactory answer from the Doc. They said maybe they had a faulty batch!!!

Any advice greatly appreciated

SL
x

Doctors tests are not very sensitive, so maybe that's the reason for the :bfn: As for a late :bfp: being a problem, i'm not sure.

With my first 2 pregnancies I didnt have a + test until I was over 5 weeks and went on 2 have 2 healthy pregnancies and very healthy children :)
i think the only reason I had an earlier one in my last pregnancy was because it was twins and it showed up 11 dpo!

Its hard to be positive with so many unanswered questions. I am sorry I can help any more

Good luck x

I just asked pretty much this same question....guess I should have read your first. My story is similar - didn't get a positive until 7 weeks but was told at almost 13 weeks that baby had died at 8 weeks.

Right now I'm getting extremely faint lines and AF should have started 2-3 days ago, so the fear is very much there again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->