Advice please...

lesh07

mum of 5. Preg with no 6
Reaction score
Hi ladies. I know I will get some mixed replys to this message but here goes...I am married with 5 gorgeous babies age ranging 11 years to 7 months today. I have always been that woman who wanted loads of children. I am meant to be busy and look after and love others.....I love all my babies so much but since the birth of my baby boy I have yearned to try again. My Oh does not want anymore babies or at least not for 5 ish years. I do not want to wait that long. I really hirt!!

I know how extremely lucky and privileged I am to have 5 healthy babies and be able to love them. Even my little ones ask me when am I going to have another as they also enjoy our close family bond.

We are financially secure and are still young. I have been hoping to change Oh's mind but with no avail.

I suppose I am after advice....As i stated. I know I am lucky and I am blessed to have already 5 amazing babies but the heart wants what it wants... Please be kind. xxxx

I am not sure really what to do but didn't want to read and run. You will have to sit down with him and have a serious heart to heart. Maybe find out why he doesn't want to have another one right away? Marriage is all about compromise right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->