Advice please

samantha_sarah

Proud Mummy to Ruby Mai
Reaction score
I express a couple a times a day and also use aptimil.

We use aptimil mainly at night and she never seems to settle after, she suffers from bad colic anyway but she seems to be so restless on aptimil.

Is it because she needs to go on the increased hunger aptimil or should i start using a different formula? Im so confused lol!

Are you using regular Aptamil? We ound out with Daniel that what worked for us better was Aptamil Easy Digest (I think it is called like that... It sort of has yellow bits on the box). But eventually after lots of reccomendations we switched to Cow&Gate Comfort! Was the best desicion ever! And also I can reccomend Colief (it is pretty expensive but you can get it from your GP). You just add it to the milk before you give it to your LO :hug:

Just watch out for poos! They are YUUUUUUUUUUUK and stink like rotten egs. :hug:

luisa was unsettled on aptmail she became constipated and after 14 hours of no poos it was like an explosion!

we are now on cow and gate and she is atarting to go more often now....

also second tht coleif worked wonders for luisa.. dont be tempted to get the infacol its cheaper but doesnt work so well
xx

Harry was the same in the early days. He really struggled to settle and seemed like he had an upset/gassy tummy. He was only like that for a week or two and then was fine. I think it's just when their little digestive systems are getting used to things.

I started lexie on aptamil and had to swap for the very same reasons. We went onto Cow and gate comfort and it worked wonders for her at that point. xx

logan ended up on cow and gate comfort after i ried many milks with him, and it worked a treat , i also use to put denitox colic drops in with his milk, its £3 i think and that did wonders too. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->