Advice please.

Mummy.kt

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Just a question as I know im probably over reacting but I have had aching today, really low down and noticed a speck of blood. I dont think its anything to worry about however I told my friend and she said I should get checked out. Now I dunno what to think. I have suffered from bad bloating with this pregnancy so I think the aching is probably just that. I have been quite stressed recently my dad is due to have a heart op in the nexct few weeks, im in the process of buying a house and my work is quite emotionally stressful which im not sure is helping.

Do you think it is anything to worry about? Im thinking of holding off speaking to the midwife incase it gets better.

Thanks

I'd definitely try and rest up, I've had harmless bleeding in previous pregnancies, a lot more than a speck. I'd relax and wait a few days, have you had sex? This was a bleed trigger for me?

Thanks for getting back to me.
I was fine until my friend panicked and said I needed to contact the midwife. I dont want to turn up and the midwife say its gas.
I heard it can trigger it but no its not that.

It sounds like your having a tough time in general, if your really worried you can ring and talk to your midwife, but personally I'd wait , x

I agree with Whatme. I haven't had any bleeding but I have had quite a bit of cramping and all is ok with me. I have also seen a lot of ladies on here with bleeding.

I have had a couple MC so I know that pain. I think if something was going to go wrong you would have LOTS of pain and there would be a good amount of bleeding.

I say go with your initial instincts but mention it to the midwife when you go in next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->