?advice please

laura_2010

Reaction score
My last af came late noty usual 28 days unsure on ovulation either this month.... but I tested sat and had a faint pos on a cheap then Sunday with a morrison cheap again pos... then this morning same little darker

. But I'm read I'm around 18dpo looking aat my test there not that dark to others can I be earler than that?

Attachments

• 20151214_120104.jpg
    20151214_120104.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 56
That's a solid BFP! A lot depends on your implantation day. Also for some women tests don't get darker. Progressions are nice but OTC HPTs are qualitative. Congrats!

Remember that it also depends on which tests you use as well. Some are more sensitive than others. Most women use IC or Frer for progression so it could be why you're not seeing the same result as others.

At 17dpo I had no other tests other than a ic and a blue dye and this is what it gave me: click here and here

I know if I would have used a frer, the test line would have definitely been darker than the control line for sure. However at the time, we were a tad tight on money so buying another test would not have been a good idea.

Anyway, I wouldn't worry. So long as tests are getting darker, that's really all that matters. No need to compare yourself to other women's tests or you might cause yourself stress for nothing.

Good luck! :flower:

Like the others I wouldn't worry About how dark, that is a bfp. Also, you aren't sure of ovulation day so could be less than 18. Either way that's a good line :)

Thank you Ladies, you made me feel alot better, Im going to get a frer and a ne that says how many weeks, im think im less as my af was super late in Nov when it appeared 12th Nov I even went docs as I was late :( Will show you the tests later Thank you xxx

Thank you I did a test and its says 1-2 pregnant - Am I earlier then?

If you're 1-2 your hCG is below 200. That means you're in you first few weeks from conception.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->