Advice please

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
Hello,
I’m in need of any and all advice I can get to conceive naturally.
Me: 34 DH: 35
Factors: DH: count: 4.6 motility: 2% uses e cigarette and plans to quit
Me: all normal except for while on clomid had a low ?ANA? Reg cycle
We stopped TTC for a while and he tells me outta the blue he wants to try super hard this yr.
so far he wants to do the following:
Very few to no more hot baths and mostly showers...start eating more healthier and lose a little weight.....start a multivitamin...
I want to do the following: eat more healthier and lose a little weight... start a multivitamin...
both of us want to do: use opk.., preseed...DTD every day and maybe 2xday during my predicted fertile period....prop hips and him on top...
Please friends if there’s more advice I’ll gladly take it. We’re trying to conceive as natural as possible...I know I mentioned he uses nicotine but him stopping is very hard and he’s already doing a lot for me. Thanks in advance ladies.

Make sure his multivitamin contains zinc, and I recommend you take a prenatal or pregnancy vitamin.
Drinking grapefruit juice can help with CM production!
When you DTD keep the sperm in for as long as possible
Good luck!! Xx

DTD everyday isn't necessary and can lead to burnout. Sperm lives on average for 3-5 days. So if you start DTD a couple days before your expected fertile window and a few after, you should be good to go timing wise.

Have you looked into tracking your temps? That can be the most efficient way to know if you're ovulating / predicting when you will ovulate.

DTD everyday isn't necessary and can lead to burnout. Sperm lives on average for 3-5 days. So if you start DTD a couple days before your expected fertile window and a few after, you should be good to go timing wise.

Have you looked into tracking your temps? That can be the most efficient way to know if you're ovulating / predicting when you will ovulate.
I have looked into tracking temps but I don’t sleep well enough to track accurately. Only reason we agreed to DTD so often is because I’ve heard a lot of people say that it increases motility and it’s better to have the one good mobile one. Also several other people say that DTD less often hurts mobility and his mobility is very low.

Thank you all for commenting. Please keep bringing advice. I greatly appreciate every comment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->