Advice please...

LittleAngel09

Reaction score
Not sure whats going on but some advice would be appreciated. Me and my husband had alot of unprotected sex last week and over the weekend. I had, what I think was ovulation pains on Sunday. Last night I felt sharp shooting pains down the same side as the pains I had Sunday. We're not actively trying but not really preventing either. I have had this kind of pain before, and both times resulted in me being pregnant.

What does anyone think? Has anyone else experienced pains like this and found out they're pregnant?

I know this is isnt really good advice or anything, but i didnt want to read and run, i've been having similar pains due to just coming off birth control and i'm 80% sure i'm not preggers. I guess everyones body's different :) x

Hiya,

I'm kind of in the same boat as you LittleAngel09. My husband and I had loads of unprotected sex all last week and the week before. For the last 7-10 days I've been experiencing the same cramping as you, along with veiny boobs, sore nipples, nausea, sleep disturbances, feeling exhausted etc. I haven't been pregnant before so I really don't know what's going on :S

Anyone else had symptoms like this who could help?

Some people have ovulation cramps and also implantation cramps so it could be one of those. It depends where you are in your cycle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->