Advice Please

Discussion in 'Work & Finance' started by KiansMummy, Jan 23, 2011.

  1. KiansMummy

    KiansMummy Guest

    Hi im currently on maternity leave but i work for the council in a nursery. Due to the council making cuts of £28million we have all been told our jobs are at risk of redundancy! Im in panic mode now thinking how on earth will i be able to cope if i lose my job, paying for my insurance my car finance and everything else including LO. Im a single mum and currently still living at home with my mum and dad but i was looking for somewere to rent until this came up! Has anyone any idea of what help ill be able to get and maybe what benefits ill be able to claim at the minute all i get is my child benefit and C+W Tax credits Thanks :flower: x
  2. firstprincess

    firstprincess Well-Known Member

    Jul 14, 2008
    Likes Received:
    Income support or Job seekers which are between 50 and 60 a week. Hope you get good news. x
  3. littleblonde

    littleblonde kacey and sophie

    Dec 5, 2009
    Likes Received:
    housing benifit as well as above. Which could pay upto all your rent. Only thing is if your not workin not many landlords will take you.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice