Advice Please!!!

Becci_Boo86

Reaction score
Ok well i went to see my FS on the 11th and he told me to lose weight before he puts me on treatment.

He said when i lose weight my AF will arrive and it has woop i'm on CD3 now.

but my question is..

My FS told us not to try cos of my weight but i want to start trying then i wont have to go on clomid and have all the moods etc..

my OH is abit worried about this cos he would rather wait.

I have lost 9lbs in 2 weeks and i can feel the difference already.

I thought if we start trying then maybe i could get pregnant on my own. I had a 97 day cycle last time and i think this one might be a little bit shorter so by the time i have ovulated i could be more then a stone lighter.

what do u think ladies should we start trying or should we wait?

thanks xx

Hello,

Firstly , congratualtions on losing 9lbs !! :flower:

My hubby and I were trying over a year and went to the doctors, we had every intrucive test going, and it turned out I don't ovulate. I think I had 3 cycles in 2 years. They put me on Metformin (which also helps you to lose weight) but my hubby ended up working away for 12 months and you can't really class Sarurday nights as ttc, lol! Although it did help me ovulate the 3 months I was on it, but as I said hubby worked away so we never caught it. I went back to the hospital and they told me to lose 1 stone and 4lbs before putting me on Clomid, but they did hope with losing the weight I'd ovulate on my own ...

In September 2010 my hubby and I moved to Australia, we forgot about trying and concerntrated on our new lives, I also lost about 7-10lbs with walking everywhere and stress lol. Since September I have had a cycle every month and have ovulated every month !

Honestly hun, I would try !!! If you have the change to conceive naturally, why not? This might be your break, your cycles might be back and ovulation :happydance: but if not, you always have the Clomid there to take.

Wish you all the baby dust in the world x

TRy try try huni! if its meant to be hun it will happen! congrats on the weight loss! whatt u doing??? ;) :)

What is your BMT? You don't look overweight on the photo. Is your doctor concerned with carrying a pregnancy with your weight or with chances to conceive? If it's first, then I guess it's a valid concern, although again, you don't look overweight! But if it's second, when I don't see how trying would make any difference. So you fall pregnant and don't need any treatment - well, AWESOME!

congratulations losing that in 2 weeks - how did you do it?

I think i need lose weight as all my weights in middle and need get healthy.

I'd say don't 'try' but dont 'prevent' let nature take over

I going to talk to hubby in a min about everything and tell them what u all said! i scared about trying again but excited at the same time aswell. i have got my new folic acid tablets and everything and on my diet so all is going well

xxx

Well i have talked to him and he is abit worried he dosnt know why tho. he gets this nervous feeling in his tummy

i'm 13st 9lbs and i'm 5ft 6 but i dont look 13st thats the strange thing!

i feel amazing tho after being on my diet!!

i just want this so much now! he bought me ovulation tests yesterday so maybe that is a good thing!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->