advice please.

k8y

Reaction score
Hi,

I am 13 days past ovulation. Last night when I wiped there was a tiny amount of pink blood on the tissue, so I thought I was about to come on. I woke this morning expecting to be full blown AF but nothing. I went for a wee and again when I wiped there was a tiny spot of blood. But now its lunch time and still no AF. I took a test just now but was negative, but have had two drinks this morning and had not long been for a wee before. What do you think ?

Could be Implantation bleeding hun. Test again in the morning.

ooooooooooh if you have impantation it will take a day or two for hormones to increase. Good luk

This late though? Wouldnt that have been a fw days ago... Im rubbish at all this. sorry

Not nessesarilly I mean you can never determine exactly the moment you ovulate. It depends on which cd you fertilized the egg etc

Oh yeah, I did kind of guess at the ovulation day too so could be I suppose. I will keep you updated. :)

Implantation bleeding quite a few people get it in the early stages of pregnancy, or at least thats what i have read every where.

Could be IB, I would test in the morning w/FMU, fingers crossed and will check back to see how it turns out

So... got really bad head ache last night, woke up this morning still no AF - did a wee for test wiped and just like that there she was BLOOMIN WITCH had arrived in full force.

Really sorry to hear that the with got you!!
:(
How long have you been TTC?
fingers crossed you get your bfp this cycle! :)

We are TTC number two.. Was our first month.. but had a feeling we'd been lucky. Took 3 months last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->