Advice please?

Roseyxo

Mother of 1
Reaction score
My LO keeps rolling over onto her tummy in her cot and can't roll back yet. Sometimes she gets her arm or leg caught between the cot bars and now she cries at half 6 in the morning and does it every 20 minutes or so. I constantly have to get up to turn her over onto her back and then she cries once I leave the room. I'm getting so tired from doing this, does anyone have any advice?

Thanks. :)

sorry, not sure what you can do...hopefully she'll learn to roll the other way really soon. My LO would get her limbs stuck in the bars too...and after a while she figured out how to get them out on her own.

Sorry, have no advice to offer, but my LO just started doing the same! :dohh:
I bought the airwrap cot bumper off amazon https://airwrap.com.au/
It's great cos it goes all the way around the cot unlike a usual bumper so she can't get her arms and legs caught anymore...

hoping someone else will be able to help with the rolling problem though!

Thanks. I'll see if I can get something like that. I guess I'll have to just put up with the early morning awakenings for now. ](*,)

I found that having Lewis in a baby sleeping bag, and tucking it into the bottom of the cot/mattress helped, as we were having similar problems. x

Same problem here! LO can roll back to tummy but almost never makes it back over. I'll be watching for advice on what to do.

Ok, so, after 3 times waking up and finding her on her tummy crying, i put her on her side, with a blanket rolled up against her legs and tummy/chest so it wasn't esay for her to go all the way over - seemed to help!!!!
Let me know if this works for any of you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->