Advice pleasee

laura1991

Mummy to Lily
Reaction score
Theres this boy ive known for a while, weve been texting recently and on saturday I went on a night out with my friends, lily was at her dads so I had had a drink and was pretty drunk, and we arranged to meet up he came all the way to the club just to see me, he eneded up getting his car clamped because he parked on a private road without rrealising, I felts sooo bad! I was pretty drunk and we kissed and talked for ages, we really got on and I like him, hes got a little boy which his ex stopped him from seeing and he fought so hard for him, he sold his car and had spent five grand already in fighting for access hes amazing with children, but I dont know whether to tell him how I feel, id love to get to know him better. Shall I tell him I like him or just leave it? Im scared ive embarased myself

Keep talking to him a little more, get to know him, hang out with him a few times. And then if you still feel that way GO for it, girl!

I would wait a bit if I were you, and see him a few more times.. Before I had Kenneth, I would've told any guy I liked him if I had the littlest amount of feelings for him. I've learned it's best to go on a couple of dates and see where things go and THEN decide. Otherwise I'd just make a decision that I'm not able to think enough about.

Aww he sounds great :hugs: I'm with the others, I'd wait a bit and see how things go. Although if it was me I'd be dying to tell him, I don't know why but I just cant keep these things to myself :dohh: xx

yeah i agree with the girls :) just keep doing what youre doing, hang around with him a bit more, get to know him ... just take your time! just be happy! :flower:

Im agreeing with everyone else, hang out with him a couple of times and get to know each other more.

You never know, he might feel the same way and eend up saying it first :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->