Advice Re Pre School Funding??

KX

Reaction score
Rebecca will be staying at her current nursery (private) for pre school due to me working and council nurseries having too many holidays for me to accomodate.

My question is this: They are entitled to 15 hours per week government funding-will that still be 15 hours at private nursery as that is more expensive obviously?

I know we will have to top up as Rebecca is in 2.5 days so its more than 15 but I think we might have to pay extra for the 15 hours too? im confuzzled x

I am manager of a private children's day nursery. The children who are eligable for the funding have the funding worked out so that they have reduced fees. In our county it is worked out that each child is entitled to 5 sessions @ 2.5 hours each session each week funded. So if Rebecca is attending 2 1/2 days she would be entitled to the full funding amount offered which in my county at the moment is approx £432 per term. You will have to pay for the rest of the time that Rebecca attends, each nursery is different in how their billing systems work so best to speak to the nursery manager.

hope this helps and I haven't confused you anymore
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back