Advice Re test lines??

Cajadaem

Reaction score
Hi. I had my first BFP at 12dpo, line was light, but not very faint, just light, definately obvious. I have tested ever since, not every day, but every few or so. Lines did get darker, but never as dark as control line. From about 21 dpo they were lighter again, i'm now 24dpo, and they are still kind of faint, but today there was a darker little bit at the bottom of the test line, so i took test apart to get a better picture of it. What is going on? Any advice? I thought my lines would get darker, but they got to the darkest they were obviously going to be, now lighter again :wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_9761.jpg
    IMG_9761.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 8
If I were you I'd take a clear blue digi weeks indicator, that is better than scrutinising lines as it gives you a number to work with. Everything I've read says lines can vary in darkness from test to test. Good luck!

If I were you I'd take a clear blue digi weeks indicator, that is better than scrutinising lines as it gives you a number to work with. Everything I've read says lines can vary in darkness from test to test. Good luck!

Thanks hun, i have taken 3 cb digi's since last Weds, and still says 1-2 weeks, so god knows. I see you have same due date as me (assuming all is ok). X

Are you using first morning urine? Some people, including myself, find second morning urine actually gives stronger lines than the first.

Mine was much better with the second morning urine.

I don't keep testing once I get my positive. Too nerve wracking. I fell into that trap when I was pregnant with my first, and I scrutinized lines for weeks on end, freaking out more and more as time went on. I know that pregnancy is soooo annoying because we just don't know what's going on in there, but I don't think testing a lot is worth it. If you do want to test a lot, get the WondFo tests in bulk on Amazon or eBay. I swear by them, and they've been 100% accurate for me. I test for pregnancy almost every month in between pregnancies so I know when I can drink or go on roller coasters. I also always test right before bed, not in the morning at all, but I'm just looking for a "yeah, go have that glass of wine tomorrow!" Or "better choose sparkling cider!" Good luck. I hope your pregnancy goes beautifully.

Can u get blood tests at the clinic and check ur hcg levels ! And if they're doubling ? I feel that would. E more reassuring for u xox good luck and congrats !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->