Advice really needed!

Tictac87

Reaction score
Hi all,

I recently joined and could do with some advice. I don't know if this is important but I'm in a same sex marriage and myself and my wife have been ttc for a while now.
This month I had a slight bleed at 6dpo which I assumed was implantation and was pretty excited. At 10DPO I did a test and got a BFN!
11dpo I woke up to some light bleeding and assumed AF had arrived, then nothing at all for the rest of the day! Again yesterday morning at 12DPO slight pink when I wiped and nothing for the rest of the day! Before my shower last night I tried again and there was a little brown smudge but nothing else! I have been tracking my temp and last month it dropped to 35.4 the day before my AF this month it is staying around 35.9-36.4!
I'm so confused and could really do with any advice! Could it still be IB or am I out this month and my AF is just spotting! I have light cramps but a stinking cold that arrived 11dpo, my boobs are killing and I have had a major spot outbreak!

Thanks in advance x

Hi all,

I recently joined and could do with some advice. I don't know if this is important but I'm in a same sex marriage and myself and my wife have been ttc for a while now.
This month I had a slight bleed at 6dpo which I assumed was implantation and was pretty excited. At 10DPO I did a test and got a BFN!
11dpo I woke up to some light bleeding and assumed AF had arrived, then nothing at all for the rest of the day! Again yesterday morning at 12DPO slight pink when I wiped and nothing for the rest of the day! Before my shower last night I tried again and there was a little brown smudge but nothing else! I have been tracking my temp and last month it dropped to 35.4 the day before my AF this month it is staying around 35.9-36.4!
I'm so confused and could really do with any advice! Could it still be IB or am I out this month and my AF is just spotting! I have light cramps but a stinking cold that arrived 11dpo, my boobs are killing and I have had a major spot outbreak!

Thanks in advance x

Actually sounds pretty good. Not everyone gets bfps early. Some don't get them until their missed period, and some don't get it until a week after miss period etc. You may still be in. How are you doing now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->