advice?

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
dropped the kids off at nursery this morning.. now monday is the day i pay them for the week but they were so busy this morning i said i would pay them i picked the kids up.

now i cant find my purse! ive come home early and looked here but its not around, unless ive put it in the kids nursery bag by mistake.

if i really cant find it by the time i pick them up i will have to walk into town and fill out a withdrawel form to get some money out my bank.

do you think they will be pissed off? as i havent paid them for today, or the rest of the week?

im nervous to go pick them up now!

you could give them a quick phone and ask if the purse is in the nursery bag. If it isnt explain you must of left it at home and will pay them tommorrow. I cant see it being a problem.

if they are a professional and reptuable company *sp* they will totally understand, things happen like this all the time, id give them a ring though and ask if your purse is in the kiddies bag, you dont want any little fingers playing shops with your monies!!

h x

If you've lost your purse you've lost your purse, it's not your fault. I hope it is at nursery by mistake but if it isn't and you have to go to the bank then they will have to understand. I'm sure as kerry said if you give them a phone first then they should be ok.

well it was in the kids bag after all!

they had taken it out and put it in their safe for me, which i thought was fantastic!

Brill glad your purse has been found, i lost mine the other week had to cancel ever thing and then it turn up in one of jacks games :rofl:

They are usually pretty good with things like that if you have genuine reasons,

Glad they found it for you though... What a releif.

I'd hate to loose my purse...Its practically my life line. :rofl:

x

well usually im really bad and just put my one bank card in my pocket but last week i bought a purse to be organised! when i thought id lost it i was thinking to myself 'great bloody idea tez, now youve gone and lost ALL your cards and money by putting them all in one place!'

glad it worked out ok and they put it in the safe thats really good x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->