advise and general info please :)

pinkprincess1

Reaction score
Hey all not been on for a while... sorry if this is completely silly but just wanting to hear some peoples experience.
Me and my partner have 2 beautiful little boys aged 5 and 14months, we are really desperate to complete our family with a beautiful little girl.
Now i know you cant determine or chose what sex you have but was wondering if anyone had and previous experiences or did anything different that helped lol daft i kmow. I have looked on the net and it says that female sperm live longer but travel slower and male sperm travel faster but dont live aslong so to do the deed everyday after period uptil 5 days ish before ovualtion , giving the female a better chamce lol is there any truth in this? Andy suggestions etc will be much appre iated.
Obviously if we have another little boy he will be loved dearly.. just wanted to hear any past or present stories...
Thanks either way and good luck to all xx

If you use OPK's, have sex right when you get the pos test and again w/in 12hrs before the egg releases. I read you want to eat a more acidic diet, you and your paterner.

My mom swears by this "I had sex all the time for your brother. Not as much for you." Thanks mom haha. But I recently found out I am having a girl and our BD was limited cause of crazy schedules. May be the trick.

If you do try the acidic thing, go back to a more alkaline diet a day/two after O, it's not good for the body to have an acidic diet on a regular basis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->