Advise please - so confused!!!

.Jelly.Welly.

Step Mummy! :)
Reaction score
Ladies, I really need your advice I'm incredibly confused!!!

A while ago myself and my partner were using the 'pull out' method, because I can't use contraception (other than condoms), I have recently been feeling really really poorly. Really bad nausea, some days I'm fine, others I really struggle to get out of bed. I then suddenly got a visit from AF 2 weeks early (about 2 weeks ago), but I was incredibly ill with it and I have never, ever been that early, the bleeding felt different, was really uncomfortable and I didn't bleed for as long. The last week I have been so emotional, I am really happy in my life, but keep going to burst into tears for no reason at all! The last week I have been beyond exhausted, despite nothing really changing in my life to cause it, I would have been due about a week ago (had I not had this random bleeding), but nothing. The last day or two I keep getting really random cramping, but nothing like my period and I keep checking for blood but nothing, although on and off over the last few weeks I swear there have been spots...

I also have 2 friends that read auras and rune (if you believe in these gifts) they have both done a reading today and both point to me being pregnant - I didn't tell them what I had asked and they both came back with the same thing...

Could it be possible I am?!! I don't see how?!! Stupidly confused!!! Help?!! :shrug::cry:

Go test!! How would we know?!

I'm confused by your confusion. Are you confused how the pull-out method could fail? Or just how the timing of your period was out of whack? If you had lighter bleeding earlier than expected, it could have been implantation bleeding.

Seriously, just test. :D

Definitely get a First Response test and go for it! They're incredibly sensitive. Sounds like there's a good chance you could be. Hope you are!! Good luck!!

Meep. x

Mainly how my period was so out of whack! I get paid Tuesday, so will test then :) guess I was just so confused with having it all stuck in my head, feels better to let it out!

Thanks ladies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->