advise please

groovyjem

cautiously preg v nervous
Reaction score
I think ive got a possible urine infection as since last night its been stinging when weeing and its not getting any better. Iam going to phone our out of hours doctor once hubby returns home in an hour as until then am unable to get there but my question is iam not over reacting am i right to get checked now and is the out of hours doc the right people to call ? Thank you xx

If you are worried get it checked, it's bank holiday weekend so it'd be pretty uncomfortable to wait until Tuesday and UTI is not great for baby. Drink lots of water and avoid tea and coffee in the meantime. Hope it clears soon.

Also, in the meantime, try cranberry juice, natural UTI remedy.

Drink as much as you can huni to flush it out avoiding loads of caffeine and fizzy drinks if you can and yeh you should go through out of hours service as utis in late pregnancy can bring on unpleasant braxton hicks as I found out!! Xxx

Thank you ladies i did go to the out of hours doc and he thinks i may have a little bit of thursh . . He was lovely and even tho i felt it he didnt make me feel as if i had wasted there time or anything . . said to just drink plenty of water which iam and hopefully it will clear in day or so. Thank you again for your replies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->