AF 11 days late, symptoms and neg tests!

claireyy_xo

Reaction score
Hi All, :hi:

This is going to be a looooong post so I apologize for the length of this but I'd really appreciate feedback from you lovely ladies! I'm in a bit of a PMS/Pregnancy pickle!

So, AF visited me on the 12th June until the 18th, had "relations" on 20th, 22nd and 24th June, spotting on 25 and 26 June, more "relations" on 30th June and again on 3rd and 4th July (sorry if TMI!)

Metallic taste appeared in my mouth on 5th June but disappeared again. On 6th, I had to make an emergency appointment for some antibiotics as I had a sudden UTI come on and it was annoying & uncomfortable as UTI's tend to be. Nurse confirmed that I did have a UTI and a slight amount of blood in my urine (not visible to the eye) - the nurse also did a urine pregnancy test while she was sorting things out, quickly mentioned it was negative to then come running up the corridor literally 30 seconds later as a faint positive was there. The doctor and nurse at A&E advised that I was most likely pregnant and to retest 2 days later as AF was not due until 10th July so this was v. early to receive a positive and I was skeptical as you can imagine. So since then, I have received negative urine HPTs and one negative blood test from the doctor when AF was 4 days late.

AF is now 11 days late and I'm completely stumped. I have been having white CM for the past 6 days or so, sensitive/tingly nipples, the nose of a bloodhound, need to pee a lot more than usual, bloated, crampy and pinching in my ovaries area and I have no idea if this is a symptom or not, but 2 nights ago, me and my boyfriend attempted "relations" and it felt completely different. The inside of me was swollen up, very tight and quite uncomfortable for me.

Has anyone ever experienced this? Has anyone ever had negatives then positives?

Claire x

It almost sounds like there is still an infection of some sort. I would take a well known preg test (one that is sensitive) and if that comes back as neg again, I would call the doctor and have an internal done to see if there are any other underlying causes.

Thanks for your reply!

Went back to the Doctor's on Tuesday and they did a urine test for infection and a blood test for HCG. Urine came back normal so no infection and I'm still waiting for the blood results. I'm now 15 days late :/

Thanks for your reply!

Went back to the Doctor's on Tuesday and they did a urine test for infection and a blood test for HCG. Urine came back normal so no infection and I'm still waiting for the blood results. I'm now 15 days late :/

I hope you get a nice surprise

With my DD, I was due on the 5th of December, and didn't get my BFP until 21st December. I had tiredness, nausea, swollen boobs, just kept getting BFN. Then one night I said to my husband this is stupid, if i'm not pregnant, then where is my period, so I used my last stick and finally got a BFN that was 16days after my AF was due xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->