AF 3 Days Late & BFN! :(

Fergie89

Reaction score
has anyone been 3 days late, and still had a BFN? could it just be too early to test maybe? :( ... im sooooo fed up getting :'( ..X :dust: to u all :)

try waiting aleast five day after missed your period. also first morning urine is the best.

i've had this when stressing about it loads before. You just need af to show up now so you can move onto the next cycle!

do u think it was maybe too early then ? ..X

my periods are always bang on time , so this is confusing :( ...X

i think you tested too early if you always get you period around the same time....just try waiting a few days and test again

Ohhh A Few Days Seems Ages Away LoL!!!!!! ....X

lol...but the end result could be a blessing...just try not to worry...let me know how things turn out...

I had this too in about my 3rd month of trying. I was 5 days late and kept coming back with BFN. My cycle is normally pretty regular 27-29 days so I was convinced I was pregnant. I think for me it might have been linked with my emotions being quite up and down. Sadly AF came in the end.

Saying that I did loads of reading at the time and found that some women can actually be pregnant but it just takes longer to get a positive reading and that sometimes it can take about a week after a missed period to get a positive test. Fingers crossed for you xx

i will let you know :)

and im sure hoping that this is the case Leeze, ( that it was 2 early to test )

xxxxxxxxxx

let's hope so! I think if I remember correctly it was to do with partly how late on you ovulate in the cycle but also that sometimes it takes longer to implant and if that happens it can mean that your HCG levels aren't high enough to test positive on the day AF is due. I know how hard this is so am sending you some positive thoughts! x

yeah i read something like that too :)

4 days late now , and still no sign of AF!! :D ...X

iv worked it out that im 17dpo :) ...X

I know this is an old post but i am currently 3 days late,m my periods are always on time since the mc in April.
I have had no sore bbs this month which i normally get 1-2 DPO. they have just started to get a little sensitive today but nothing like when AF is due, I am too scared to test, did you feel pregnant? the only thing i have is backache. please help. xxx congrats on your BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->