AF 3 days late...chart experts please!

candypanda

Reaction score
Hiya! Here is my chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5aaac4

I tested on 14dpo and it was a BFN...but I am now 3 days late for my AF and still got big veins on my boobs and terrible low back ache and lots of cramps.

Looking at my chart, is there any way I might have ovulated on a different day? I haven't tested since...I'm now 16dpo and my temps haven't plummeted yet.

Thanks ladies...not sure whether to allow myself a glass of wine or not :wacko:

dont want to get hopes up but id say good chance of being pg i was in same boat didnt get bfp for 2 wks of being late, so keep trying. a doc can confirm by blood test but ur bbt is high - id hold off from that wine lol keep us updated x

Idk that pos OPK coupled with that low temp then the rise after for more than three days seems like your O date is pretty solid. I'm looking at visual pattern since I'm from the US, but it looks like your temps are good for chances of being pg. If AF was coming, they would plummet. 14 dpo was 2 days ago. You could either be a slow riser or implantation took a bit longer. I would test again and if you still get a BFN I would make a doctor's appointment for Monday to get some blood drawn. FXed

Thank you ladies, I tested again today with FMU...BFN. My temps are still up. I'll give it a few more days and make a doctors appointment :) thank you xx

FXed! Def update us. :) I'm ansy, too. Cramping and temps suggest I implanted 3 days ago but still bfns. Just remember, you're not out until AF shows

Just an update - AF arrived today! I was desperate for AF to come though this morning as I could feel the cramps and just wanted to get on with the next cycle. Got some new things I'm trying this month to try and increase my chances, so fingers crossed! Good luck ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->