AF - 5 days Late!

NewandNervous

DS 12/10/14
Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Im going insane! I think id be happy is AF did arrive just to be out of this limbo!

Im 5 days late for af now and last tested BFN at 16dpo (currently 19dpo)

I dont temp so cannot be 100% i ovulated but had loads of EWCM and solid smiley on Ov test so pretty confident i did.

What are the chances of a false negative at 16dpo? I have to admit the test was only after a 30 min hold as i was excited but after AF was already late the test instructions say anytime of day is fine.

Anyone else experiance this?

Thanks

Thanks for the response.

I think ill have to test again tonight when i get home, hopefully it was negative last time as it was only a 30 min hold. Fingers crossed!

Also Starting ti have nausea now, cup of coffee just made me feel really sick.

BFN again!

Confident now I'm not pregnant but just wish at would get a move on so I can get to the next cycle.

So still no AF.....

By the end of today i will be 8 days late!

Ive been cramping on/off for 3 days but still nothing.

Any tips/tricks for encouraging AF - weve tried BD'ing and that didnt work.

Just want to get onto my next cycle.

AF is 5 days late for me, too. I don't really expect a pregnancy this month. I've been taking tests every day and bfn. Today I woke up at around 3-4 to use the bathroom and took a test... I'll admit I didn't really look at the result all that clearly, was so sleepy. I think I saw a squinter but convinced myself I'm imagining things and set it aside and went back to sleep. With my other two my lines were clear from the beginning. This morning I saw the test where I left it and that squinter looks like a faint line. We aren't supposed to read results after 10 mins so this one hours later could just be disregarded.

I told myself I'd go see my dr on Monday if AF is still late by then, it would be 8 days late but I feel like I can't wait that long... If this cycle isn't the one then I just don't want my cycles not to help me have another baby as we recently came to the decision that we are trying.

Now that in my mind there might be a possibility of a baby I'm hyper-noticing my symptoms which could very well be AF symptoms:
-very very irritable and impatient (but not teary and weepy like normal)
-extremely bloated and gassy
-water retention, my left hand ring is feeling a little snug whereas last week it was perfect
-sore bbs... I honestly did not have this symptom since my previous pregnancies.
-cramping at the front and sides of my pelvis. the side cramping was so horrible at one point that i had a really bizarre dream that I was in a car accident and hurt my hip bones...
-2 nights ago the smell of my nail polish almost made me throw up....
-last night i had this weird taste in my mouth even after brushing my teeth

I hope you have answers soon, NewandNervous. Like you I just want to know what's going on so that if I'm not pregnant this cycle I can just move on to the next.

I hope that you get some answers soon :hugs:

In my case it turns out I have an ovarian cyst... and it's likely causing delays in my impending AF. The dr didn't think at all that I'm pregnant. How crazy is it that I would get my first case of an ovarian cyst ever so soon after deciding to TTC!! I feel kinda down about it as I wonder if this would affect my chances of conceiving soon :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->