• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

AF after D&C

JemmaD

3rd trimester
Reaction score
I had my D&C four weeks on tuesday and not sure when i will get my AF when did everyone get theres?

i no i shouldnt of but we have been bedding without out using any thing since having the D&C so what are the chance's of getting :bfp:!!!!!

we were not trying for a baby when it happened so ive got no idea about things to do with TTC, i no getting a :bfp: wont help me get over my loss but i want it so bad now im starting to symptom stop and i no deep down its nothing to do with being preg

I am probably not much help but I had my D&C exactly four weeks and one day ago and have still not gotten AF. I think it should come anywhere from four to seven weeks after the D&C though from what I have read. As far as getting the :bfp: before your first AF. All I have been told that it just slightly increases the chance of another miscarriage as your uterine lining may not be healed enough yet after it being thinned from the D&C. I am right there with you wanting to get pregnant as soon as possible so if you want to talk just PM me. Good luck hunny. :hugs:

You can get pregnant any time after your DnC. My coworker got pregnant 2 weeks after her DnC without getting her AF. I've personally never had a DnC, but I got my AF 5 weeks after my natural m/c. It'll come soon.

I got my period 30 days after having my d&c.

You absolutley can get pregnant before getting your period. I have been told by my doctor that you are more fertile after having your d&c. Good luck hun. :hugs:

Hi JemmaD,
I have been with two serperate gyneas through my ordeal and one thing they both agreed on is that AF should arrive any where between 4 and 6 weeks but it can be 3 months depending on what your hormones were like before you got pregnant and how far along you were when you lost your baby. If you were very regular you should fit with in the normal 4-6 weeks.

I had my D&C on the 4th of August and was 14 weeks. Unfortunately the first gynea failed to remove everything and when I was still bleeding 4 weeks later I had to go for a ERPC. AF arrived on Monday 22nd September (3weeks after ERPC and 7 weeks after D&C)

Hope this helps and that it won't be too long before you get a :bfp:

I had my D&C four weeks on tuesday and not sure when i will get my AF when did everyone get theres?

i no i shouldnt of but we have been bedding without out using any thing since having the D&C so what are the chance's of getting :bfp:!!!!!

we were not trying for a baby when it happened so ive got no idea about things to do with TTC, i no getting a :bfp: wont help me get over my loss but i want it so bad now im starting to symptom stop and i no deep down its nothing to do with being preg

I just got my af on Monday, 8 weeks after my d&c, it took my best friend 7 weeks to get hers too, good luck :hugs: xx

My af was 35 days after my ERPC and then I got my bfp in the next cycle so it was good news for me. Good luck hun xxx

I didn't have d n c after my m/c in August. :witch: arrived exactly 27 days after it.

i got my AF on saturday i thought id feel better but i feel robbed i should of been 13 weeks now

after my d&c it took a little more than seven weeks for my period to come. i'm so sorry for your loss :( *hugs*

i got my AF on saturday i thought id feel better but i feel robbed i should of been 13 weeks now

i know how that is...i should be 31 weeks now. every time i get my period it's like a kick in the face.

Hi Jemma, I got mine wednesday - trying to focus on the fact that can ttc again soon now... hope you feel a little better soon hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"