AF around 1st Feb anyone?

Berniep

Reaction score
Hi ladies
I started ttc my 3rd baby in Jan and after been a couple of days late the :witch: arrived today, so i'm about to start cycle 2 and would love some buddies to go through the ups and downs with. November babies here we come. Hope to chat soon x

Hi, hope you don't mind me joining you..

Thought I'd had a good month but :witch: got me today...
So here were go again, 6th time lucky for 1st baby.

Hiya, I would love to join to, the :witch: has reared its ugly head today, this will be my second attempt so would be nice to join people who are in the same boat!

:bfp: soon I hope!

Hello to you both it will be nice to have someone to chat to especially during the 2ww x

I'm still following you Berniep!!!

Good luck to you ladies!!! Bring on the :bfp: next month!!!!
:af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af:

Hello again Bellazucca, we really need to get us all together it'll be alot easier lol x

Hello Mrs G and Anxious girl
There's a few of us on another cycle buddy slot started by baby maybe 825 i think (i'll get back to you if i've got her name wrong) if you'd like to join us over there? we are all around the same cycle date.
Hope to see you there x

Hi there! Could I join you guys this month!?!?

Day 2 of my 29/30 day cycle today. This will be our 3rd month ttc and our first month using the clear blue fertility monitor. I'm reallly excited and very positive this month (3rd time lucky please!!!)

COME ON...... :bfp::bfp::bfp:

xx

Hi ttcbabyno1
How are you? good luck with ttc this month, there's not many of us on this thread but a few of us are on a different thread started by baby_maybe_825 there are a few more on there with similar cycle dates if you'd like to join us there? hope to chat soon x

HI Bernie how is it going?? I hope we all get BFPs this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->