AF around 7th Jan anyone to join me this month?

i dont think it is anything to worry about cos it dont hurt just uncomfortable.

feeling bit down today feeling it wont be my month :( no reason for it just a feeling despite signs looking good, ff says 80 points today.

went to bed at 9pm last night and slept all night but been shattered all day.

hows everyone else feeling?

im not too bad, had cramps most the day now they easing off x

ok i spoke too soon :lol:

With a LP of 16 days :witch: is due a week today.

Apart from a few cramps, im feeling peachy:hissy:

Quite sure its not my month and have started planning for next month already with a possible weekend away when I would be due to Ov.

Looking for a hol over the easter holidays at the mo buts its so expensive!

I had a few sharp pains earlier and just really tired. Pains are probably sign that ugly old :witch: is round the corner

Its always expensive at easter cos the kids are all off school.

I had a few sharp pains earlier and just really tired. Pains are probably sign that ugly old :witch: is round the corner

Its always expensive at easter cos the kids are all off school.

Haha, welcome to my teacher's world of extortionate holidays!!!

You girls can't have :witch: symptoms yet, it's too early isn't it??
Keep the faith, it's not over yet!! :dust:

id like to think its too early cos im not due till about thursday, usually i only feel it a couple of days before. ive been stalking other peoples ff charts this evening lol trying to compare the pg ones to mine - oh my god what have i been reduced to!!!

Well you're 2 days behind me and thrashing me at pg points!!!!! :hugs:

lol yeah but knowing me ive messed it right up!!!

Jo, af cramps could be implantation or anything! I've been over in 1st a few times now, only a week at a time mind :lol: and they're always discussing they're cramps and 'af like' pains! 80 points is good too! The points thingy doesn't really work with me, the 1 cycle I didn't get pregnant I had 99 points from about 9dpo so I guess I get all the pregnancy symptoms normally anyway, so i cant symptom spot really, grrr!

Anyone tested today? Ju_bubbs come on has that line got darker???

Am gonna try really hard not to til after wkend. Temp is still high this morning so don't think this is a 27 day cycle.
How are you feeling?

You are good Kath, id be testing every half an hour with a chart like yours!! Monday would make you 14 dpo which i hear is a good day to test.

Im feeling OK pretty sure it hasnt happened so havent even thought about testing, still got AF cramps which are crippling! I dont know how you girls put up with this every month only started ovulating last cycle and was in agony with AF, never felt like that before.

My temp dropped this morning :)cry:) so I think AF is on her way. I'm now having serious doubts over my ov day 0 either CD13 or CD16. If it's the latter I've STILL got a really short luteal phase.

Sigh. Will have to wait and see when AF shows up.

I'm feeling so fed up right now :(

:hug: Leila.

Im so bloated today i feel like a beached whale!!

You are good Kath, id be testing every half an hour with a chart like yours!! Monday would make you 14 dpo which i hear is a good day to test.

Im feeling OK pretty sure it hasnt happened so havent even thought about testing, still got AF cramps which are crippling! I dont know how you girls put up with this every month only started ovulating last cycle and was in agony with AF, never felt like that before.

I've heard good things about day 14 too.. considered testing tomorrow but it'll be day 13 unlucky for some??? I am actually quite superstitious. Been feeling a bit queasy today, but may well be hunger cos not eaten much.

I think the months you least expect it is when it'll creep up on us. FX hun. :hugs:

My temp dropped this morning :)cry:) so I think AF is on her way. I'm now having serious doubts over my ov day 0 either CD13 or CD16. If it's the latter I've STILL got a really short luteal phase.

Sigh. Will have to wait and see when AF shows up.

I'm feeling so fed up right now :(

:hugs:

Hun are you taking bvits?

Anyone tested today? Ju_bubbs come on has that line got darker???

I've not tested today! gunna try and hold off over the weekend, till tuesday if I can (yeah right!!! :lol:) coz af is due then, so if I am pregers the hcg will have had a few days to brew a bit since my faint lines!! AF usually arrives during the very early hours, so if I wake up tuesday with nothing, in theory she's late so I can test :rofl:

Ju_bubbs, you know you were saying about triphasic charts? Does ff put another line on your chart if you have one? I don't have one :)hissy:) but it also hasn't given me a testing date, and it says :witch: should be today (at least one day early??). This is my first month of properly testing the whole month so I think this is maybe why it's not giving me all the info?

:hugs:

No it doesn't put another line in, it tells you on the pregnncy monitor bit where it says implantation signs. I think it might take a couple of months before it starts putting in test dates and things coz it needs a few cycles to be able to work out the averages of your cycle lengths. I cant really remember if I had a test day on my first couple!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->