AF around 7th Jan anyone to join me this month?

ohhhh BIG :hug:((((())))))) hun, when testing early you need to remember the BFN's dont mean your not pregnant.

lol to mashed potatoe and creme eggs though, hope they help :hugs:

Thanks hun. :hugs: I figured if I was on 27day cycle an early test would show today. Am gonna steer clear of cb though I think.

Do you know when :witch: is due for you?

some people dont get positive till a good few days after :witch: is due, she'd better bloody stay away from us all this month:grr:

Braved the :spermy: analysis conversation with dh this afternoon....
He actually suggested it, in a joking "I supposed I should get my swimmers checked out" kinda way, which obviously I pounced on! Have left him the drs number on this work diary with the name of a nice friendly male dr. Watch this space...

oooh fingers crossed it all comes back fine, but if not at least you know what your up against.

i could've easily fallen asleep at my desk this afternoon lol

I know, I don't do the unknown very well. Why is it harder for men to consider the possibility there might be a problem with them than it is for us???

I seriously reckon you're our best bet this month jo. What are your pg points now??

fmu IC.. didn't come out very well on the pic tho!

https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f229/heavenly_d3vi1/DSC00569.jpg

And 2ndmu frer...

https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f229/heavenly_d3vi1/ABCD0004-1.jpg

:rofl: Have just read your other thread and realised why your frer don't look like mine - you're dismantling them!!! Never thought of that!!! What ever it takes to see that line!! :rofl:

Hi ladies,

Well I'm 9DPO today and trying to resist sneaking a test in tomorrow just in case!. Considering I'd pretty much written this cycle off as hubby's been away a lot I'm getting all caught up in the 2WW again. That's probably because one of our 2 'fun' opportunities happened to fall 2 days before OV day so I'm in with a chance.

Anyway, I'm waiting with bated breath this month as my luteal phase has been really short in the past (around 9 days). This is my second cycle on B-Complex (last month my ovulation was a bit crazy which didn't help) so I'm hoping that even if I don't get my BFP :)cry:) I'll have a normal LP if I can make it to Tuesday which is when AF is due.

Now, I must go and hide all my tests in a hard to reach location so I'm not tempted to POAS tomorrow morning! :rofl:

Thanks hun. :hugs: I figured if I was on 27day cycle an early test would show today. Am gonna steer clear of cb though I think.

I think next thursday or friday although im not completely sure due to the medication i am on, how about you?

some people dont get positive till a good few days after :witch: is due, she'd better bloody stay away from us all this month:grr:

I knew one girl on another site who didnt get one until she was 10 days late!

I think next thursday or friday although im not completely sure due to the medication i am on, how about you?

27 day cycle would be sun, which it was last month. not sure how the bvits might affect though??

10 days late????? I'll have gone crazy by then!! Or consumed the country's supply of creme eggs!!
:hugs:

I know, I don't do the unknown very well. Why is it harder for men to consider the possibility there might be a problem with them than it is for us???

I seriously reckon you're our best bet this month jo. What are your pg points now??

im not "feeling it" though. i just know the :witch: will come.

it says 72 tonight. ive probably screwed it all right up though esp with cp cos im saying closed but its not tightly closed but its not slighty or mega open. again i think its cos ive already given birth twice, "they" say it never quite closes after that - im not bloody surprised!! :rofl:

how weird is this right, i woke up this morning, did temp wasnt high. got up and felt boiling hot (house is warm but not hot) looked in the mirror and it looked like i had sunburn on my cheeks!!! its faded over the day but still slightly there, this is unusual for me as most people comment how pale i usually look. i havent changed anything, still use same washing powder, face stuff, make up, soap, shower stuff, perfume etc and i only wear eye make up anyway. ive also felt boiling hot all day when the lady i work with said it was cold in our office! :confused:

Maybe you're coming down with something? Hope not hun.

Guess what, I've just won another 2 pg points on ff for having wind!!!!!:rofl:

i hope not too and its some really weird random symptom lol

i just fell asleep in the bath and woke myself up snoring :blush:

how weird is this right, i woke up this morning, did temp wasnt high. got up and felt boiling hot (house is warm but not hot) looked in the mirror and it looked like i had sunburn on my cheeks!!! its faded over the day but still slightly there, this is unusual for me as most people comment how pale i usually look. i havent changed anything, still use same washing powder, face stuff, make up, soap, shower stuff, perfume etc and i only wear eye make up anyway. ive also felt boiling hot all day when the lady i work with said it was cold in our office! :confused:

I had that the other day, people kept asking me if i was OK and i went to the loo and saw in the mirror i had bright red 'blushing' cheeks! Weird! I must admit I do either feel too hot or too cold at the mo.

ooh well fingers crossed its a good sign for us.

im off now oh has just come home feeling ill bless him - man flu and needs constant attention

x x x

fmu IC.. didn't come out very well on the pic tho!

https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f229/heavenly_d3vi1/DSC00569.jpg

And 2ndmu frer...

https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f229/heavenly_d3vi1/ABCD0004-1.jpg

:rofl: Have just read your other thread and realised why your frer don't look like mine - you're dismantling them!!! Never thought of that!!! What ever it takes to see that line!! :rofl:

Things things have to be done!!! :rofl: I never thought of it til I saw someone else on here do it!

FF says I have possible triphasic, and on 78 points! I dont think i'm gunna test again for a few days.. would hate to see bfn's after yesterdays lines!! :witch: is due tuesday, so might try and hold ot til then!

Ok, so my plan to hold out didn't work!! :rofl: I just went and poas!!! its gotta line thats easily seen from a distance without holding it up to lights but I cant get a decent pic of it!!! :hissy:

Attachments

• DSC00589.jpg
    DSC00589.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 4
i can see a faint line on it too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members