AF around 7th Jan anyone to join me this month?

yay! :D

I did a supderdrug one too.. just uploading some better pics!

This was like 3rdmu!

I hate my camera phone :(

Attachments

• DSC00599.jpg
    DSC00599.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC00600.jpg
    DSC00600.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 4
i can see it faintly on the opened test, its difficult taking good pics on camera phones

how long did it take to come up?

I know! I keep meaning to get a digi cam! My phone has a macro setting, but its still useless! Came up in about a minute... then darkened a bit for the next couple of minutes! But then, even if it was super dark I wouldn't be getting my hopes up till af was late anyway, coz of the last 4 pregnancies.. may even by 5 now, I lose count! :lol:

Tuesday!Really hope she doesn't show up this time!

FX'd!! :D How long does everyone else have to wait for af to NOT show!?!

ive got 10 days till shes supposidly arriving.

FF says I have possible triphasic, and on 78 points! I dont think i'm gunna test again for a few days.. would hate to see bfn's after yesterdays lines!! :witch: is due tuesday, so might try and hold ot til then!

Really pleased for you hun. Hope this one is a sticky one! FX

Am being ignorant - what does triphasic mean? it sounds good??!!

Triphasic is a 2nd temp shift, after your ov temp shift! You can read all about it on FF, basically its more common on pregnancy charts, but can happen on normal ovulatory charts too so not a deffo sign!

Mrs G, your chart looks great!! Just had a peak, how high are those temps!!! When is :witch: due?

Thanks hun. :witch: is due anytime after sunday, I vary between 27 and 29 days but I have been popping the bvits this month and apparently they can lengthen cycle??

Had a problem with last few temps, have been waking up at 4am this week, don't normally temp til 6. Wasn't really sure what was best to do so took it at 4 a couple of days. Today I slept til 6 though and it's gone up, which I hope is good!

Yeah I've heard b vits are good for lengthening LP. Apparently they're meant to help regulate O day too, I've got some ordered to start next cycle if :witch: shows coz I had O anywhere from cd12 up to cd24 over the last 5 cycles! Just hoping it doesn't make my lp longer too tho coz its already 17 days.. I hate waiting taht long! :lol:

Looking at your temps, I'd say theres a pretty good chance you wont be needing to worry about your lp length this cycle! FX'd and looooads of :dudt:

Thanks hun. :witch: is due anytime after sunday, I vary between 27 and 29 days but I have been popping the bvits this month and apparently they can lengthen cycle??

Had a problem with last few temps, have been waking up at 4am this week, don't normally temp til 6. Wasn't really sure what was best to do so took it at 4 a couple of days. Today I slept til 6 though and it's gone up, which I hope is good!

All lookinf fab Kath, so excited for you, when are you going to test next???

its still going up yay!!!

i want high temps too :(

ive been off work today told not to go in. been drs this morning cos ive had a lump in my throat for about 18 months and dr keeps ignoring it, went again today and said its probably nothing (i agree) but sending me to hospital just to check and put my mind at rest.

Hey girls.

Sarah, it's not over yet, when should :witch: be due?? Think I'm gonna wait it out til after wkend. Think another :bfn: might send me over the edge!!!

Jo, hope you're feeling ok. I'm sure there's nothing to worry about hun.

:hugs:

im gonna test in the middle of next week sometime. af due a week on mon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->