AF around 7th Jan anyone to join me this month?

Ive got a test day on mine and its my first cycle using ff, its got a countdown of 5 days to test day.

Have now got a test date........next saturday.....YEH RIGHT!!!!

Am struggling to decide if I've got that slightly sicky hungry feeling this wkend or real nausea. Food is really turning me off at the mo, don't fancy anything at all (and that is not like me!!) Also have a REALLY high cp today, like can hardly reach it and temp has dropped slightly. Not sure these are good signs.....

Just googled cp and apparently it should be blue in colour in early pregnancy - really helpful thanks!!!!!

I'm not even sure if i am actually 15dpo or atually 9dpo!! FF put my O day in on cd 15, but it didn't put it in till abuot 6 days after, then 3 days after that when I put my temp in it moved my O day cd21 or as i though 6dpo, then I put cm mucus in later on and it moved it back again!! So af may not be due on tuesday, could be feb9th or something like that!! :rant:

My preg points have gone down to 66 today too! :( Altho if i move my O day up to cd21 I have 90 points!! Wish I knew how it worked these things out :rofl:

Mrs G, you're not gunna wait til next sat are you!!? You'll go mad!!

I'm not even sure if i am actually 15dpo or atually 9dpo!! FF put my O day in on cd 15, but it didn't put it in till abuot 6 days after, then 3 days after that when I put my temp in it moved my O day cd21 or as i though 6dpo, then I put cm mucus in later on and it moved it back again!! So af may not be due on tuesday, could be feb9th or something like that!! :rant:

My preg points have gone down to 66 today too! :( Altho if i move my O day up to cd21 I have 90 points!! Wish I knew how it worked these things out :rofl:

Mrs G, you're not gunna wait til next sat are you!!? You'll go mad!!

I think ff is a bit crazy!! I've put in cm, cp, temp and nausea today and it's not changed my points! Might just start playing around with it and see what gets the most points!!

Surely if youwere only 9dop you wouldn't have been getting those lines would you???

Think I might test tomorrow, 14dpo, which I hear is quite a reliable day to test. :witch: is due today onwards.

:hugs:

Nah I wouldn't have thought so! 9dpo is usuully when I start getting faint lines, but they're usually dark enough to see easily by 15dpo, which I am today wich is making me think maybe they're all evaps!?

heartburn gets you points lol

Heartburn lost me points yesterday! And today sore boobs and fatigue have lost me points!? wtf? :lol:

thats really strange - maybe ff is broken today lol.

Yeah right lol.. I dont know why I keep paying for it, it usually confuses me more than helps :rofl:

FF is probably thinking, jesus not this lot again!!!

Am really thinking :witch: in round the corner. Got no symptoms but just got that feeling. In a way if she is I wish she'd bloody hurry up.
(Sorry, bit of a down day today...):cry:

Being down is great!! In a ttc way anyway! :rofl:

It didn't get me anymore pg points on ff though!!!!! :hissy:

Have just got this feeling you girlies are all gonna leave me behind this month........:cry: (Sorry, have a feeling sorry for myself half hr)

I'm feeling a bit like taht today too Mrs G! I've already been left by all my last cycle group.. they've all slowly moved to first tri over the last few months leaveing me all on my own :( I've got a feeling if you're left behind you'll have me to keep you company!! :hug:

That happened to me too a couple of months back, I was the only one in the cycle group that didn't get :bfp:....:cry:

I'm sure you'll be moving on to first tri, and staying there this time!

I JUST HATE WAITING!!!!!

:witch: please note, you are not wanted anywhere on this thread!:growlmad:

It didn't get me anymore pg points on ff though!!!!! :hissy:

Have just got this feeling you girlies are all gonna leave me behind this month........:cry: (Sorry, have a feeling sorry for myself half hr)

:hug:

i felt like that yesterday too x

Hey samzi, how you doing today!?

We need some PMA Mrs G!!! and lots of :dust:

My temp dropped this morning :)cry:) so I think AF is on her way. I'm now having serious doubts over my ov day 0 either CD13 or CD16. If it's the latter I've STILL got a really short luteal phase.

Sigh. Will have to wait and see when AF shows up.

I'm feeling so fed up right now :(

:hugs:

Hun are you taking bvits?

Yup, for the last 2 cycles. Tricky to know if it's working because I haven't been able to pin point ovulation in the last 2 cycles. Not terribly helpful!

Still no AF today although have had some spotting when I wipe (tmi). AF is actually due tomorrow so perhaps she's just getting ready. My temp went back up today but not as high as it was and to be honest it's the same pattern I've had before. Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->