AF around 7th Jan anyone to join me this month?

Sarah, have you looked into accupunture? I've been a couple of times (doesn't hurt at all) and heard good things about it for long term ttc. The one I go to is part of a Zita West group. Have also heard reflexology is good though.

Not sure if I'll test in morning, will see what temps do. If they go down again, I think i might wait it out for :witch:.

:hug:

Thanks jo, so excited for you!!! But you must be very nervous, whats your next step will you be offered an ealy scan?

Thank you, im not sure, cos hollie was 29 weeks when i had her they did say that i could have a reassurance scan or two between 27 and 31 weeks but i dont know now as i've moved and will be seen at a different hospital, might kick up about it though closer the time. I'll see if im offered anything early if not might try and get a private one done - just for my peace of mind cos i'll make myself sick with worry. But i MUST think positively!

I have heard good things about reflexology too.

CONGRATULATIONS JO!!!!

:wohoo:

Fingers crossed this one is sticky, sticky, sticky!!!

Let's hope that some other girls from this group join you soon!

xx

You know whats really starting to annoy me.. for the last week or so I've been feeling 'movements'.. you know the fluttery feeling you get when you first start to feel a lil bean move around. At first, I was like :O I'm going mad, its just gas or something, but... the more I feel it the more it feels JUST like the first movements, its really doing my head in!!!!!:hissy::hissy::hissy:

Sorry girls, had to get that out before it drove me mad.. OH would think I was mad so thought I'd rant at you girls :lol:

evening girls

for the past hour and half or so ive had horrible cramps like AF and im so bloated again its untrue. Whats going on?! I seem to be fine during the day and at night it all starts!! Also tmi but constipated too. Grr xx

It's not AF cramps.. its implantation cramps.... PMA!!!! :happyadnce: Atleast you're not feeling an imaginary baby kick :rofl:

:hug: its doing my head in, it hurts so bad :lol:

When is :witch: due? Tried taking some paracetemol? :hug:

tempted to test in the morning but is there any point just yet? x

She aint shown her face yet, so go for it!

my internet is so crap tonight, everything is taking ages to load. tried to edit prev post but it wont let me!! havent taken anything cos dont know if we have anything in, and AF is due a week tomorrow (9th)

Whoa, thats early for af cramps then! how many dpo are you?

Im either 5 6 or 7dpo lol. Not sure when i OV, only know it was sometime last weekend x

Ah right, may be too early for testing then, but you never know! At that stage tho cramps could be something to do with implantation and stuff in there preparing! Don't give up hope yet, and hope you're feeling better tomorrow. xxx

OK ive gone and got myself mixed up lol. The most i could be is 10dpo and the least 8dpo x

ok and once again im wrong. God my head is a mess lol. Cant edit again :mad:

The most i could be is 10dpo and the least 8dpo x

sorry for the double post x

Well im first out ladies, just popped to the loo and have an unwelcome visitor, yes its red spotting (strange i usually get brown cm for a few days first!) but anyway the :witch: is on her way.

Come on girls i need cherring up with some :bfp:s.

Sorry she got you honey! Start preparing for next cycle!! :)

My points on ff dropped from 88 down to 47 last night when I added that I was bloated and had heartburn!!! :lol:

You know whats really starting to annoy me.. for the last week or so I've been feeling 'movements'.. you know the fluttery feeling you get when you first start to feel a lil bean move around. At first, I was like :O I'm going mad, its just gas or something, but... the more I feel it the more it feels JUST like the first movements, its really doing my head in!!!!!:hissy::hissy::hissy:

Sorry girls, had to get that out before it drove me mad.. OH would think I was mad so thought I'd rant at you girls :lol:

You know.. I think I have one of those phantom pregnancies that you here about. :dohh: Heres a couple of pics, 1 taken at the begining of september when I found out I was pregnant 1st cycle, it was going to be the 1st of weekly bump pics! and a pic of my 'bump' now, which has happened over the last 2-3 weeks or so! I've always been size, btw... even straight after birth, I leave hospital in my size 8 jeans!!! So I have no idea where this has come from :rofl: Tempted to buy a doppler to put my mind at ease :blush:

Attachments

• meuag.jpg
    meuag.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 0
  • jufeb2.jpg
    jufeb2.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads