AF around 7th Jan anyone to join me this month?

It cant hurt, altho remember if you get a neg it might just be too early! doeasn't mean you're out xx

i keep getting a sharp pain now and then *down there*. any ideas? :/

i hope thats a good sign for you. do you temp? if so what are your temps doing?

This is my third cycle charting my temps but this isn't really anything out of the ordinary. If I get no full AF today I may test tomorrow just in case!

Your temp will prob go back up tomorrow! If it doesn't its still not over till :witch: arrives!

Not gunna go to the docs yet, not much point! I went early the first 2 months and had my midwife apointment all booked for the week after which ould have been 5 weeks, then when I called her a couple of days before to say that my tests had started getting lighter and that i was worried, hoping she'd say come in n have an early scan or something, anything.. all she said was, oh well in that we'll move your appointment back to about 8 weeks, then give me a call when you're tests go completely neg and i'll cancel!!! :hissy: I couldn't believe it! So I'll give the docs a miss for another week or so to see what happens with the lines!

OMG! I can't believe they said that to you!!! Surely you're entitled to get early scans after what you've been through??

I'm def gonna steer clear of those cb digis. The whole "not pregnant" thing is way too brutal for me!!!

Are we all having snow days today?? My school was closed after one of the little darlings texted the local radio to say we were shut (we weren't at that point) and so many parents came to collect their children, there was not point staying open!!!!!

we've got snow here in taunton, well we did just looked out the window and its stopping. chloes still in school though thank god.

I'm def gonna steer clear of those cb digis. The whole "not pregnant" thing is way too brutal for me!!!

i would've been absolutely gutted if that had come up this morning - its one thing just seeing one line but seeing not pregnant is awful i used one after the implant came out cos i was positive i was pg, was gutted to see it in writing

internet cheapy pregnancy test - the little strip ones

I am tempted to test in the morning. What do you think? x

Do you know what dpo you are?

Between 8 and 10dpo. Not 100% which

have you got any ic? maybe do one of them and see what happens

I used frer and digi at 9 dpo (bfn) now I know that was too early really. Used ic yesterday (bfn) and again think I was being optimistic.
At the end of the day, if you can cope with the poss of a bfn I'd do it.
FX!

oh :rofl: yeah i do. i have 4 left from a pack of 10

internet cheapy pregnancy test - the little strip ones

LOL, little is the right word!! I was horrified first time I opened one!!

Yeah well when i first got them and my opk i actually tried peeing ON them whilst still going, needless to say i swiftly realised that i had to get a little pot for future testing :rofl:

It's completely pshychological, cos if it's neg then you think, well it was only and ic and i'm only somany dpo but you still kinda feel better doing it cos there is always that chance it'll be pos.

Do you think while ttc we are slowly losing the plot????

i booked the dr today. got to go on wednesday to see the bitch dr of the surgery.

when i had my implant out i complained about (tmi sorry!!!!) the stringy brown stuff that was coming out for weeks on end, without even looking at me or doing tests she said i must have some horrible infection (cheeky bitch) and to come back in but dont ttc - i was really worried about it and it was side effects from implant. she best be a bit nicer on wednesday else i'll be complaining!

100% :rofl: and apparantly its worse when pg cos you lose brain cells lol i remember someone telling me that when i was having chloe.

i may do an ic tomo morning

100% :rofl: and apparantly its worse when pg cos you lose brain cells lol i remember someone telling me that when i was having chloe.

LOL, so you'll go nuts before me then!!
What is it with female drs? Mine is very dismissive too. Not sure why I think I need to see a female one rather than a man, they've seen it all before!!!

FF is determined not to give me more than 76 points, whatever I put in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->