AF around 7th Jan anyone to join me this month?

Well im first out ladies, just popped to the loo and have an unwelcome visitor, yes its red spotting (strange i usually get brown cm for a few days first!) but anyway the :witch: is on her way.

Come on girls i need cherring up with some :bfp:s.

sorry she got you love. :hugs:

Well im first out ladies, just popped to the loo and have an unwelcome visitor, yes its red spotting (strange i usually get brown cm for a few days first!) but anyway the :witch: is on her way.

So sorry hun. I know it sounds strange but I actually feel better after she arrives (after the sobbing of course!) cos at least then you can do something active and get planning for next month. :hug:

I'm pretty sure I'll be joining you in the next couple of days. Temp dropped like a stone this morning, mind you had a shit night's sleep.

I feel really bad saying this after :witch: got honey, But I just did an ic and got my line back, so dipped my last frer and theres a line on that too! It's only been about 30 seconds, so I'll leave it a few mins and see if it gets dark enough for a pic!

Mrs G wheres you pma gone!?

So sorry hun. I know it sounds strange but I actually feel better after she arrives (after the sobbing of course!) cos at least then you can do something active and get planning for next month. :hug:

I'm pretty sure I'll be joining you in the next couple of days. Temp dropped like a stone this morning, mind you had a shit night's sleep.

:hug: maybe its cos you didnt sleep well, my temps mean nothing they're up and down all over the place.

i dont want to leave you lot :cry:

sorry to hear AF arrived for you Honey x

a week till AF is due for me!! last night i had bad cramps for a few hours, today i have them but no where near as bad as last night. So i woke up and remembered having a dream where i had a baby.. now do you think it means something? I feel stupid asking that :oops:

samzi how many dpo are you? i was having baby dreams last week and bad cramps i was positive :witch: was gonna show her ugly face, fingers crossed for you

I feel really bad saying this after :witch: got honey, But I just did an ic and got my line back, so dipped my last frer and theres a line on that too! It's only been about 30 seconds, so I'll leave it a few mins and see if it gets dark enough for a pic!

I know! Feel a real hypocrite! Maybe I'm putting too much faith in temps but it's not looking good. :hissy:

Just bought sticks for cbfm for next month, really hoping I've just wasted £20!

So pleased those lines are back for you! :happydance: Are you gonna got to drs?

i want you to have one too!

I know! Feel a real hypocrite! Maybe I'm putting too much faith in temps but it's not looking good. :hissy:

Just bought sticks for cbfm for next month, really hoping I've just wasted £20!

So pleased those lines are back for you! :happydance: Are you gonna got to drs?

Your temp will prob go back up tomorrow! If it doesn't its still not over till :witch: arrives!

Not gunna go to the docs yet, not much point! I went early the first 2 months and had my midwife apointment all booked for the week after which ould have been 5 weeks, then when I called her a couple of days before to say that my tests had started getting lighter and that i was worried, hoping she'd say come in n have an early scan or something, anything.. all she said was, oh well in that we'll move your appointment back to about 8 weeks, then give me a call when you're tests go completely neg and i'll cancel!!! :hissy: I couldn't believe it! So I'll give the docs a miss for another week or so to see what happens with the lines!

just did a conception cb thingy lol i got 1-2 which is 3-4weeks yay!!!

mind you i keep running up and down to check :witch: aint come.

grr my digis just turned up, now I wanna pee on one :hissy: I think my lines are far too faint for a digi yet and i dont wannt waste them or see not pregnant!!:(

i understand what you mean, i havent got a line on ic and my lines on frer are faint compared to some. i was bricking it this morning incase it said not pregnant

actually.. this is the first month ive got lines on ic usually i give up on them and just use a frer everyday! Maybe i ordered them from a different place this month, i cant rememebr!

My temp dropped again today, but like Mrs G I had a terrible night's sleep. I've got brown spotting but no full blown AF yet (which means I've managed a 26 day cycle which is long for me - yay!).

I'm off work now - couldn't get in to my main office in central London so I walked to a local office in North London, got there at 10:00am and the office was closed at noon so I'm back home! I'm actually glad so I can chill out at home and catch up on some of my lost sleep from last night :happydance:

i hope thats a good sign for you. do you temp? if so what are your temps doing?

I am tempted to test in the morning. What do you think? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->