AF around 7th Jan anyone to join me this month?

kath you gonna wait on temps tomorrow or wait for :witch:?

Gonna temp in morning. I'm still above cover line today, but if it drops again tomorrow then I'll just wait for :witch: Might test if it's a better temp but I think my poor sleep might be really affecting temps. Woke up at 3 and again at 5 then took temp, and from what i've read this can really distort it??

Trying to distinguish between constipation pain (sorry tmi) and af at the mo.....

something is deff going on inside me! last nights cramps were awful, like a really bad AF!! But nothing, no sign even tho shes not due until next monday. last time i got those pains it was with spotting (last time i was preg) this time no spotting. is everyone the same with each pregnancy you think? or do they differ like this (FX'd) does?

mine have all been different i think, mind you this is the only time ive actually ttc! but ive seen loads of posts around here to say that each one is different :)

fingers crossed samzi cos i had bad cramps last week and i thought it was af coming early

Just did one of those due date calculator things. and if i fall this month, right now im 3wk3 d :D

Gonna temp in morning. I'm still above cover line today, but if it drops again tomorrow then I'll just wait for :witch: Might test if it's a better temp but I think my poor sleep might be really affecting temps. Woke up at 3 and again at 5 then took temp, and from what i've read this can really distort it??

Trying to distinguish between constipation pain (sorry tmi) and af at the mo.....

i wonder if thats why my temps dont correlate with being pg? im up about 3 times a night and usually wake up about 5am when OH gets up

i wonder if thats why my temps dont correlate with being pg? im up about 3 times a night and usually wake up about 5am when OH gets up

FF says it is best to take it at the same time each day AND after at least 3 hrs sleep... That certainly doesn't happen every night!

Not with me it doesnt lol i woke up saturday night to the puppy licking my cheek!!! Nice!!

Not with me it doesnt lol i woke up saturday night to the puppy licking my cheek!!! Nice!!

LOL, maybe it's his temp you're recording not your own!!!

Ok, so am getting WAAAAYYYY ahead of myself but have been googling private scans. Found one in Portsmouth. Do you know of any near you?

I will go private for one at 7+ weeks, i dont know where there is a hospital near me though - so far i only seen bristol. I googled nuffield in taunton but they dont do them. I shouldnt think of them yet just incase though.

I will go private for one at 7+ weeks, i dont know where there is a hospital near me though - so far i only seen bristol. I googled nuffield in taunton but they dont do them. I shouldnt think of them yet just incase though.

Think positive and be prepared!! There's a Nuffield in Bournemouth but they don't do them either.

i did see a couple of girls from somerset through ttc that are now in 1st tri that have had private scans at 7 weeks so might ask one of them where they went.

Just thought I should warn you..... :witch: is not playing fair this month....
no cramps, no spotting, no brown cm, just straight into a heavy period....

F**K it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Sorry to let you down girls, really hope she's taking her frustrations out on me and leaves you all alone.

Thats just not fair no bloody warning! :cry:

:hug: so sorry she arrived for you hun x

Sorry Mrs G, thats so unfair! The sneaky cow!:hissy: :hug:

I'm afraid I'm also out this time... :witch: got me this morning as expected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->