AF around 7th Jan anyone to join me this month?

yay ive done it! theres nothing to look at on it yet though lol

Sorry I missed your question hun, chart's looking good!!

Has that puppy arrived yet???

yeah we got back about 11.00 tonight with him oh my god he's so lovely! the cats aint too impressed though. I reckon he'll keep my mind occupied till ovulation now lol

Hi sarah, welcome to the next round!!
Lots of luck

oh good the :witch: has left the building, i have noticed that since coming off the implant they are extremely heavy, like i have to change a super plus tampon every 1.5 hours, but it only lasts 3 days including 1 day of spotting, i can definitely live with that lol

i forgot to take my temp yesterday and this morning, will it make much difference?

Do any of you use ovulation kits? my AF came on the 7th, when should i start testing and for how long. Also which part of the day is best to test cos i've heard that you should test first thing in the morning and then i heard you shouldn't . . .confused!! x x

Hi Susie, i use opks but i dont ovulate till CD19/20, first time i started using them about CD10 just to make sure i caught it, someone else might tell you to start earlier or later, i also test couple of times a day just to make sure i catch the surge! I have heard they dont work for everyone but when mines positive they go super dark :)

Hi Jo - don't worry about missin a temp, just add the next one on the right day and ff will work it out.

I've only used opks for one month and tested from day 12, I think I ov'd on 18 but never really got a true positive.

Just bought a cbfm on ebay but a bit gutted to learn you have to use it from cd1. I'm really hoping it'll a be a completely wasted purchase cos I'll get my :bfp: this month and so won't need it next month!

:hugs:

I REALLY hope you dont get to use the CBFM in the nicest possible sense lol

Me too! Hopefully it'll be the biggest waste of £50 I ever spent!!

Hi Ladies

Hope you dont mind me joining in, usually post in LTTC but thought it would be nice to have cycle buddies.

Me and DH are on month 17 of trying for baby #1, I have PCOS and im currently taking Metformin and clomid, and this my first cycle with meds.

Im currently on CD9 and apparently with clomid i should Ov between CD11 and CD16 so im already using OPK's. SHould have been temping but my themometre broke yesterday!!!

Sarah
x

Hey Sarah, welcome! Good luck with the opks!

How's everyone's month going? Mine seems to be speeding by at the moment, bet 2ww won't be the same!! Gonna start opks tomorrow, usually ov somewhere between 14 and 18.

:hugs:

My mind doesnt really seem on TTC at the moment - not to say we wont be trying. Hopefully i'll feel more up for it when i get to ovulation.

That's good news hun, they say the less you think about it the better!! :hugs:

I'll probably look back on it like that, especially in the 2ww when im stressing like mad! lol One good thing though is my best mate is now TTC how cool would that be if we got pg together lol, she's been trying sort of but she's proper going for it now!

Hi ladies

Well ive started using OPK but nothing anywhere near a line yet so still waiting. Not really sure what to expect as its my first round of clomid, but will start the BDing either today or tomorrow and then every other day until i see something positive.

Jo, that would be great if you and your best friend were pregnant together. My BF just found out she is expecting her first and its really given me a boost as I would love us to go through this and be on maternity together.

Hope everyones cycles are going well.

Sarah
xx

Hi girls

Just to say I got as near to a pos opk as I get both yesterday and today!!! Line was equal to test line, I never get anything darker!
Managed to get a late night :sex: in yesterday and will be pulling out all the stops for dh over the wkend!!!

Jo am really jealous you've got someone to share this with. We've told no-one but I've got friend who had a boy this wk and another who is 16wks pg.

:dust: to all

Update...couple more dark as the test line opks. A poss glimmer of ewcm this morning but no temp rise yet.

Anyone else got a sniff of an egg????!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"