AF around 7th Jan anyone to join me this month?

Whoohooo Jo, congrats hun, isnt a positive OPK and EWCM so exciting :happydance:

Hope you did the deed hun, we did although i was babysitting last night and not home until 11.30 and will do again tonight although have had very minimal cm today and negative OPK.

Good Luck catching the eggy xxxx Great to have a 2ww buddy xx

hmmm well ive got an even darker one tonight

the bottom one is yesterday
middle is this morning
top is tonight
just have to keep going i suppose!

Attachments

• DSC01596.JPG
    DSC01596.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 0
Whoohooo Jo, congrats hun, isnt a positive OPK and EWCM so exciting :happydance:

Hope you did the deed hun, we did although i was babysitting last night and not home until 11.30 and will do again tonight although have had very minimal cm today and negative OPK.

I NEVER thought id get so excited about the stuff that comes out of that part of my body lol let alone discuss it with other people :rofl:

well the LH surge starts around 36 hrs before you OV and peaks 12-24 hrs before OV so I assume it started quite higher and then got higher? I would think you are about to Ov.

Mine started faintly on Monday then got dark Tueday and can barely see this mornings.

I NEVER thought id get so excited about the stuff that comes out of that part of my body lol let alone discuss it with other people :rofl:

LOL!!! I would curl up and die if i spoke about this stuff to some of my friends! :blush:

its really dark today and my lower stomach is bloody killing me!! so im thinking im about to ov. 5 days early but im not complaining! usually when i have ov'd the opk doesnt show a line at all so im gonna keep testing and keep bding and see how we go.

Lots of luck and babystuff being sent hun, I have everything crossed (apart from my legs which will need to open for other things:rofl:)

I see you have a puppy, is it a chocolate lab? I have an 18 month old border collie who is currently asleep at my feet!!

Lots of luck and babystuff being sent hun, I have everything crossed (apart from my legs which will need to open for other things:rofl:)

:rofl: same back to you too

he's a jack russel x patterdale terrier, he's only 8 weeks old, he's being a little sh*t at the moment though, but he can be forgiven cos he's so cute!

WARNING - RANT (sorry!)

So..... my supposed opk pos of the wkend are a pile of crap cos I'm still getting the same thing. No dip or rise in temp and ewcm seems also to have left the building.
All that PLUS got some :sex: in fri, sat, sun cos thought ov was on it's way. Mon, tues DH doesn't want to know..... Even tried this morning but nada....Well he's performing tonight whether he bloody likes it or not. Since when do men not want sex???!!!
The last time I temped the whole month (nov) I got a dip on 18 and a rise on 19 so ov during day on 18. Was hoping with bvits I'm taking it would have been earlier but maybe lp will be longer, who knows???
Interesting what you say about stomach pain, I've got ache really low, like af pain. Knowing my luck it's either:witch: on her way dead early or wind!!!

Sorry for the moan, really pleased you girlies are having more luck than me.

:hug: and :dust:

PS - odd question... I've thrown out the box and instructions for my opks. They're the big plastic ones not the little strips. Do you have the replacable cap to the right or left when looking at lines (i'm probably looking at them the wrong way round???)

Oh and also....

Last 2 nights, feeling lucky, used preseed before going to bed, obviously a complete waste!!!! Getting low on stocks, will have to really squeeze it out the tube tonight!

Sorry Ov seems to be playing hide and seek with you hun!

OPK's have never worked for me before and I know some other people who Ov every month (as confirmed by the Dr) but the OPK can be hit and miss.

If in doubt, BD and dont take no for an answer, your gorgeous how could he say no, i think the full works are required!! :flasher:

Vit B should help lengthen your LP not make you Ov earlier, I think??

The pain sounds like what I had so i would take that as a positive side, or maybe I have wind as well:blush:

Sarah

Awwwww Mrs G, im sorry your having issues with the ov situation! ive never seen the tests so i dont know the answer to the question. i tried googling the instructions but couldnt find them :( Can you go to superdrug tomorrow and look at the back of the box?
:hug:

:rofl: same back to you too

he's a jack russel x patterdale terrier, he's only 8 weeks old, he's being a little sh*t at the moment though, but he can be forgiven cos he's so cute!

I love my dog but must admit the first few months were hell on earth he was so cute but an absolute bugger!!

he's sat at my feet now giving me them eyes lol i cant stay mad with him, he'll learn! and i suppose he is still only a tiny baby

Ahhhh, thanks girlies, feel much better now!:hugs:

tbh never had much luck with opk's but they were bogof and it's a shame to waste them!!! Am hoping you're right about bvits and lp, only problem is that'll make 2ww even longer...!!

Have a cunning plan re dh and :sex:. He is currently playing online poker and the longer he does, the more ammunition I've got....you've been ignoring me all night, now you need to pay me some attention...!! If no luck, you're right sarah, drastic action is required :flasher:

:hugs:

Im so lucky my oh is just there when i need him to be - no arguements lol he doesnt dare say no :rofl:

also mrs g what is your name lol im sure you may have put it in a post somewhere but i cant remember lol im sorry!

Sorry hun, I'm Kath x

Well dh has just started another game of cards, he doesn't have a hope in hell of turning me down tonight!!! To be fair, he is usually quite good, I think sometimes he feels like he's performing to order!! get over it!!

:hugs:

I love letting DH do what he wants (with him its playing champ manager) and he thinks he is so in charge and doing what he wants to do, only to figure out that its because I want something from him!!

Longer 2ww but I think higher chance of a :bfp:, and we are both right there with you, i think we should all be 1 DPO tomorrow horray!!:happydance:

Im so lucky my oh is just there when i need him to be - no arguements lol he doesnt dare say no :rofl:

If im completely honest I think my DH is just happy getting some!! he will miss all of this if we get a :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->