AF around 7th Jan anyone to join me this month?

Nope not for me yet at least another 8 days to wait :( this is the bit i hate cos i cant do anything till the opk says yay!

theres always practising though lol, mind you Im so bloody tired though at the moment i cant be bothered to even practise!

Do you ov really late then hun??

Well I'm CD12 today and I'm not due to ov for another 4 days.

Saw hubbie yesterday so we made the most of the time we had (!) but won't be seeing him until next Sunday so unless they are super-spermies I don't think there will be any eggie catching going on for me this cycle.

Doesn't mean we won't be baby dancing next weekend though - it'll be the first time we see each other after my birthday and I'll be wanting a present!

Baby dust to all!

x

Do you ov really late then hun??

Yeah i usually Ov CD 19/20. I do use opks a week before im due to Ov on the off chance it comes early but it hasnt so far, infact i did one last night and the control line barely even came up.
Im not sure that temping is going to work too well with me, im so restless when i sleep, i wake up about 3/4 times a night usually after going bed at about 11, so will i not be getting enough sleep to get a true temp reading? Like this morning i woke up at just gone 6am then nodded off again till my alarm at 7.15am, also at weekends i dont bother cos i forget and jump out of bed!

:hug:

** updated**

hmmmm i dunno what the hell ive been doing but i just went back on the calendar and going through dates and it seems i ov'd on cd 17 in december!?? well think i'll continue with the opks this week then and see what happens. Maybe i was getting all confuzzled with xmas and all the time off i had in december lol

I know what you mean about waking in the night, I think it def makes a difference to your temp. If you can stand it though, I'd keep doing it.

Am really confused by opks. Ones I do in morning have been equal to control line but I've done a couple in afternoon and they've been def neg!! Think I've got a bit of ewcm again today so whether he likes it or not dh's luck is in tonight!! He's been very obliging so far, every night for the last 3!!

:hugs:

Update...couple more dark as the test line opks. A poss glimmer of ewcm this morning but no temp rise yet.

Anyone else got a sniff of an egg????!

:hug:

I started getting feint lines on my OPK today and watery cm, so FF is saying im fertile! BD'd last night and plan to tomorrow as well.

Come on eggs we are all waiting!!!!

I started getting feint lines on my OPK today and watery cm, so FF is saying im fertile! BD'd last night and plan to tomorrow as well.

...and waiting and waiting...!!! Why do they take so bloody long???!!!

...and waiting and waiting...!!! Why do they take so bloody long???!!!

i dont know if my body will know what's happning if i actually produce an egg!!

well im gonna keep up the temping and see what my chart looks like at the end of this cycle - sky high and pg i hope lol

Loving the positive thinking hun!

Bring on that :dust:

feeling a bit happier today now i realised i added my dates up wrong lol how stupid am i i cant even count!! so im hoping now that this weekend i'll get a nice dark opk. are you using the ones off ebay? the green and white ones?

The little stick ones? Got absolutely nothing from them last month. Have got superdrug ones (bogof!)Am gonna keep temping, got a bit of a dip this morning so hopefully a rise in next couple of days. FX!

Have you seen the thread in ttc on cervix position? Check out this website www.beautifulcervix.com. Not for the faint hearted or if you're eating!!

oh god yes ive seen that! fair play to the girl, i couldnt do it.

yeah the little stick ones im using, isnt it strange how they can work for some yet not others!?

do you know what your temp is meant to do when you Ov? Ive tried looking on other peoples charts but dont really understand them as they all look different. all i know is it goes up if your pg.

apparently it's supposed to dip slightly before ov then rise by about 0.5 degree and stay that way. If it drops again in last couple of days of cycle then :witch: is prob on her way. But as with everything in ttc, nothing's ever really straightforward!!

How the hell do people 'just get pregnant'!!

i have to admit i was one of them people who could get pregnant just looking at my oh. theres a thread in ttc about some psychic woman in canada who predicts when you'll get a :bfp: lol me being gullible as i am sent off for it, think it was about £3.00. my stars also said 26th jan is good for making babies! which i have ov'd round that date the last 2 months

I'll beleive anything that keeps my hopes alive!!!

Ladies i think i may be about to ovulate, its a miracle and has never happened before!!:happydance:

I have a positive OPK and EYCM, and horrific pains which i can only hope are ov pains!

How is everyone else going?

Sarah
x

Me too!!!! Which im so shocked at cos im not due to ov for another 5/6 days! Ive been having weird feeling like low down in my stomach and thought nothing of it really, then when i got home i did a opk, and while i was waiting i was moaning at oh as the lines hadnt come up at all this week, then lo and behold this pops up!
In real life the control line is much lighter than the test line. Dont think i'll be on here late tonight :winkwink:

Mrs G, I was only thinking this afternoon that i'd come on here tonight and ask if your superdrug ones were any good and if they was still on buy one get one free lol

Fingers crossed for everyone!! X

Attachments

• DSC01588.JPG
    DSC01588.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC01579.JPG
    DSC01579.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 2
after i wrote my post last night i went up to go in the bath and had a little check "up there!" and i had this cm which can only be described as EWCM :happydance: im so happy as in the last two cycles ive not seen this at all! Anyway we did the deed two days ago and last night using preseed and gonna carry on till the weekend, ive got such bad pains today too and i feel like crap with a stuffy coldy thing :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->