AF around 7th Jan anyone to join me this month?

What do you all think? I've been paying for VIP for the last few months cos I'm a sucka for the little signs they put on your chart!!! Have got 2 days left but then need to cough up again. So do I
A) not bother and just use the basic features
B) go for 30 days at about £8 (cos I'll get a bfp this time and won't need it next month right??!)
C) go for 90 days at about £18

Any thoughts???

:hug:

Leila - well done! I agree with Kath, you're day together sounds amazing!!! (and had the perfect ending too!!) :happydance:

Kath - Personally, AAAA!!!! You have the cbfm and you can pin point ovulation very well!! You're very well informed about your cycle and any extra things you could do to boost your chances so I wouldn't bother with VIP.... plus you're on target for a BFP this time round (Macca will be kicking in!!!) Positive thoughts hun!!!

I'm struggling with the 2ww atm.... if i can hold out until the weekend to test I'll be shocked :rofl: It really doesn't help that i've got the week off work and not alot planned. So each morning I wake up it's a struggle not to poas!
:blush:

Fingers crossed for that BFP.... i honestly don't know how i'll cope if the witch arrives!

i may see how my trial goes and then decide :lol:

My VIP membership has expired but I can't be bothered to renew it. The thing I miss most is being able to overlay my charts.

Not having VIP membership makes me less obsessive about FF though, which has to be a good thing! :rofl:

Oh, I like chart overlay too.......................:blush:
I'll prob do what I usually do which is go without for a couple of days then cave in and buy it!!!!

FX ttcbaby, when are you testing? Any SS?

:muaha:

Trying hard not to SS BUT.... i have tender and more sensitive (not sore) boobs, had milky discharge, and nasal congestion - these could also be signs of af on the way!!!!

I have a cupboard full of internet cheapies... so will do a test tomorrow am (will be 13DPO then).

I really need this to be a bfp!!!

Hey girls sorry not been round this way in a bit.

Hope all is well with you all :hugs:

All is good here except i possibly have SPD and its bloody painful and struggling to walk :(

What do you all think? I've been paying for VIP for the last few months cos I'm a sucka for the little signs they put on your chart!!! Have got 2 days left but then need to cough up again. So do I
B) go for 30 days at about £8 (cos I'll get a bfp this time and won't need it next month right??!)

Any thoughts???

Dunno if you remember but i paid up for the VIP 90 days and got my :bfp: that month! Waste of my money cos i aint been back on FF since i got pg

Trying hard not to SS BUT.... i have tender and more sensitive (not sore) boobs, had milky discharge, and nasal congestion - these could also be signs of af on the way!!!!

I have a cupboard full of internet cheapies... so will do a test tomorrow am (will be 13DPO then).

I had proper stuffy nose when i got pg so fingers crossed its a good sign for you

Any thoughts???

Dunno if you remember but i paid up for the VIP 90 days and got my :bfp: that month! Waste of my money cos i aint been back on FF since i got pg

hhmmmmmmm...... interesting... d'ya reckon it'd work for me too???!

Any news???

:bfp::bfp::bfp:
I'm very hesitant after the miscarriage, but it's great news and have an appointment with my Dr tomorrow. (i just want them to note the pregnancy early incase the worst should happen again)

But, trying to remain positive and hoping this little bean will snuggle in tightly for a long 9 months! :happydance:

YYYAAAYYY!!! :happydance:
So happy for you hun. Keep safe little bean.

Thanks ladies! Super sticky thoughts!!

When is everyone due to test?

Well I'm only 6DPO today. My LP tends to be 10 days long (eep! too short!) and AF is due on Tuesday. I've not really got any symptoms. My BBs are a little tender (but nothing like as tender as they were before OV) and my temps look ok. Like I say though, early days. I'm trying not to get my hopes up because my BD timings weren't great this month due to DH availability! :dohh:

So in answer to your question the earliest I would think about testing would be next Wednesday... providing AF doesn't show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->