AF around 7th Jan anyone to join me this month?

Leila Fae - Glad you had a lovely time with DH!! We were in Stratford-Upon-Avon for a lovely weekend away this weekend ~ huge bonus that it was Ovulation time!!! Peak on cbfm on friday and saturday... so did the deed on thursday night, friday night, and sunday. Fingers crossed the little guys met my egg!!! So, i'm offically in my 2ww!!

Had a great weekend- the sun was shining and we even hired a boat and had a spin down the river!!

Good luck all of you :)
2 days till i get to see frank again :happydance:

Morning ladies!

Hope everyone is well. I'm so jealous of all your lovely weekends away! Mind you, I can't moan as it's the first day of the easter hols for me today!

I am really hoping this month I'm gonna be more chilled out about ttc. TBH haven't really thought about it much over the weekend. That may have something to do with the fact that I drank my own body weight in vodka on Saturday night!!!

I think it's become such a big issue that I need to get a bit of perspective and, corny as it sounds, get on with my life. Someone please remind me of this in the 2ww!!!!

:hug:

il remind you if you remind me :lol:

how long are your cycles? Im 30 days (ish)

im trying to arrange it so im at my boyfriends over ov week :rofl:

I'm not seeing DH until the early hours of Sunday morning which will be CD16. I tend to ov between CD13 and CD16 so really hoping it's later this month so I can be in with a chance after last month's no-hoper.

Leila Fae - Glad you had a lovely time with DH!! We were in Stratford-Upon-Avon for a lovely weekend away this weekend ~ huge bonus that it was Ovulation time!!! Peak on cbfm on friday and saturday... so did the deed on thursday night, friday night, and sunday. Fingers crossed the little guys met my egg!!! So, i'm offically in my 2ww!!

Had a great weekend- the sun was shining and we even hired a boat and had a spin down the river!!

Ooh i live in S-U-A :lol:

Hey ladies, how is everyone?

I'm officially having a "I will not obsess about ttc" month this month. Even though I'm not at school, I've been keeping really busy and so far it seems to be working. Ttc certainly hasn't been my every waking thought!

I'm going out for a few drinks again tomorrow (twice in a week - REALLY not like me!) and next week I'm going for a spa day. Normally I'd worry about the temp in the steam room or the massage oils, but I'm just gonna enjoy it. It's around ov day so I'm sure it won't do any damage to anything!

I'm not quite ready to join a chilled out team yet cos I'm still using cbfm and checking cm but for me (as a Virgo with ocd!) this is good!!!

Yay! Spa day! Make sure you enjoy it.

I'm having a busy week at work this week - that'll teach me for having a week off...

Ov is coming up in the next few days. Just hoping against hope that it holds off until at least Sunday which is when DH comes home for a day :blush:

Looking at your chart, if you ov on day 16 again, you'll be fine for Sunday. Just have to jump him the minute he walks in the door!!

I hope so but my temp has plummeted today so I think I may be oving a bit early.

Oh well, nothing I can do about it. To be honest, DH and I had a long talk last week about houses etc and we've agreed that there's no way we will be able to buy anywhere this side of Christmas so I'll continue to live with my sister and he'll be on tour. Bearing that in mind, having a baby in January would not be the best of timings! Particularly as I don't think it's fair on my sister to have a baby in the house. Goodness knows where I'd put it! :dohh:

I've kind of decided that we'll continue to try (because we do really want a baby and if it happens, it happens and we'll manage) but I'm not going to stress myself out over it because a delay of a few more months may actually make life easier in the long run. That's easy to say now though... I'm not in the TWW! :rofl:

hi ladies.

starting with the OPK's tomorrow. OV is sometime next week and i am going to my boyfriends tonight till next sunday so plenty of BD to be done. Theres no way we cant catch that eggy :happydance:

Well temp soared yesterday but went back down today so I think that was due to the rather large amount of alcohol I drank on Thursday night. Really hoping I ov tomorrow, which is when I'm due to - DH is driving back from Bradford tonight so I'm going to jump him tomorrow morning - yay!

We're going out to a family friend's for lunch tomorrow but we've tomorrow afternoon and night together and I've got a bottle of champagne in the fridge. Wish me luck!

:happydance:

I've had massive rises in temp after a night on the booze!
Go get some :sex: hun!!!

Happy Easter ladies!

:D well DH got home at 2:30 this morning and I gave him his Easter treat when he woke up!

We've had a lovely time at our family friend's place - the grandchildren were over too (aged 5 and 2 1/2) and DH was asked if he'd play the piano. It was soooo gorgeous - the 5 year old was dancing around (as were the grandparents - hee hee) and the 2 1/2 year old was entranced by DH! We had lots of Disney tunes plus Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat which DH was on tour with for 18 months so he knows it really well, without any written music.

He was so amazing with the kids - he's going to be such a great dad. I felt a bit inadequate I have to admit :rofl:. I had a lovely chat with the children's father (who is a life long friend of mine) about TTC and having kids etc.

All in all a lovely day... it's not over yet either! :winkwink:

That sounds like one of those fairly tale perfect days!! Hope you managed to get some more :sex: in too!!

Hope everyone's ok. I'm slowly working my way through a mountain of chocolate, well it's got to be eaten right??!

Reckon I'll ov tomorrow, got peak on cbfm today. That'll be the same as last month, cd16, if I do.

hey.

i was having ov pain yday but my OPKs arent even dark enough yet :lol: its all very strange

Hey Kath! :hi: It's been ages!

Yep, we made the most of the time we had together (and the lovely lingerie I bought in Edinburgh had an outing! :blush:)

Yay for sexy undies Leila!!
I actually feel like we've :sex: for the sake of :sex: this month rather than just to make a baby!

Hope that egg is on its way Samzi!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"