AF around 7th Jan anyone to join me this month?

hi girls.

my af is due on wed afaik and this morn i noticed i had a little brown cm, it then changed to a lightrrusty orange colour and now its all stopped. whats going on?! :huh:

Hey! good to see you samzi!

Oooh, no idea, but had something similar. Pink cm since Friday night. more of a brown gunk today (sorry!). :witch: isn't due for me til Thursday. Temp dropped like a stone today though so pretty sure she's about to pounce...

?????????????????????????

last few weeks ive just had creamy white/yellow cm and today all that started. its all very strange. when are you testing?

Kath, I'm sorry the results weren't better for you guys! have you made any enquiries about costs and times associated with going privately?

How long ago were your second set of tests taken? Did he have enough time on the macca before the second test??

Hi hun

He had the 2nd test done about 4 days after his week away and only started taking the vits when he came back from hols too. So no, this test wouldn't show any results of the tablets. Results were a bit quicker this time, 2 weeks rather than a month!!!

He has got an appointment in the urology department at the end of April. Not sure what they do there but I'm guessing this is not a fert expert and so not sure they're gonna tell us much more than we already know to try to improve things. Phoned a private clinic in Southampton and for £300 they will do a physical exam on us both and a SA with results straight away. But again they can't see us til end of April. Gonna wait for nhs appointment first and it that is crap then will pay for the private one. He will have beenon vits and maca for about 8/9 weeks by then so there should be some improvement.

How are you?:hugs:

last few weeks ive just had creamy white/yellow cm and today all that started. its all very strange. when are you testing?

Was gonna test wed but tbh may not bother now. Will see what happens with temps and cm in next couple of days.

Implant little eggies!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn it, :witch: has arrived seemingly with a grudge!!

hun, same here!

though shes messing me about so much ive decided to have a drink or two!!

cant make her mind up wether to drown me (sorry tmi i know :rofl: ) or stay away. grr!

hun, same here!

though shes messing me about so much ive decided to have a drink or two!!

cant make her mind up wether to drown me (sorry tmi i know :rofl: ) or stay away. grr!

Sorry she got you hun :hug:
I've had the same problem today, been rushing to the loo every half hour! She's def got a grudge this month!!

shes still not here like she usually is.

getting annoyed now :hissy:

shes still not here like she usually is.

getting annoyed now :hissy:

I had that last month, wasn't really sure if it was :witch: or not. She's def making up for it this month though!!!

Hi girlies,

Sorry to hear AF is being vindictive this month (or not showing up!).

I've only had sporadic access to the internet this week, being on holiday, and logged in today to find 12,800 unready posts! :rofl:

Decided to just check up on my buddies for the moment!

well she is deff here now.

fooking killing me as well the b:witch:

I'm now on day 16 after miscarriage bleed and cbfm went from low to peak today (missing out high). Bd last night, and we're going away this weekend so will try to jump on hubby as much as possible! Fingers crossed!

Hope the witch leaves u guys v soon and you can start feeling positive about this new cycle!
Xx

I'm now on day 16 after miscarriage bleed and cbfm went from low to peak today (missing out high). Bd last night, and we're going away this weekend so will try to jump on hubby as much as possible! Fingers crossed!

Hope the witch leaves u guys v soon and you can start feeling positive about this new cycle!
Xx

Ooooh, Yay for peak! Good luck hun!:hug:

Thanks Kath! I'm a little shocked i've gone straight from low to peak missing out the high - i didn't expect to ovulate at all until a proper af, so i hope it's a good sign. Alot of people say you can be very fertile right after miscarriage - so heres hoping!
xx

Thanks Kath! I'm a little shocked i've gone straight from low to peak missing out the high - i didn't expect to ovulate at all until a proper af, so i hope it's a good sign. Alot of people say you can be very fertile right after miscarriage - so heres hoping!
xx

If you're ready hun, go for it!:hug:

Hello ladies!

I'm back from my trip to Scotland. Missing DH incredibly already as I had to leave him there.

I think I've put on weight over the last week thanks to HUGE hotel breakfasts and despite walking miles. I'll have to do some healthy eating now!

Will be seeing DH in a week which will be CD16. Fingers crossed that I don't ov until then. Will be pouncing on him asap when he's back! :blush:

if this month isnt ours, then next month will be, because we go away for a week and can bd as much as we want ,and fingers crossed it'l be around ov time too! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->