af arrived but I'm ok.......

mummy2_1

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
These moodswings keep throwing me off
I was so upset yesterday with Bfn and yet this morning when af showed up I was ok.

If I'm honest with myself I was doubtful it would hapen so soon. I'm trying to train my brain, so everytime I dare to think about what day I'm on, how many days until o, how many days past o..... To think of something else. The more I obsess the longer it's going to take to fall.

How many cycles did it take to fall with baby 2# ladies????

Sorry AF got you. Good luck this cycle!

I was lucky and got my BFP on my 2nd cycle for both pregnancies. How many cycles did it take you with #1? How many cycles has it been this time?

This is start of cycle 2 ttc baby#2. Was 12 months with #1 but only 9cycles. Pcos. So long cycles

I hope this time will be faster for you. My first cycle felt so long because I was symptom spotting and poas early. It also broke my heart every time I saw a bfn. The 2nd cycle I was more relaxed, didn't symptom spot, and didn't test early or at least until I got a clear symptom (feeling dizzy). The 2nd cycle felt so much shorter. I also prefer to see AF over a BFN. Try not to test early..I think it helps.

Yep, totally ditto what 6footnoodle said. We waited out last cycle together :) I had every symptom out there but kept getting (really discouraging) BFNs from 9DPO till my period came 2 days late (which never happens!) This month we're doing Sperm Meets Egg according to which I should test on 15DPO. Testing early is just self-torture, I don't know why we do it!Blessings to all :)

I talk myself into testing..... 'one more test won't hurt', 'just checking to make sure last test wasn't a dud', 'if I test again, Il know for sure and can stop thinking about it'......... Your right it's self inflicted torture. I shouldn't have bulk bought tests. Lol.

I was watching my lb in the bath tonight (obviously) he's such a funny Lil character. I love him to bit's (again obviously) I know when the time is right, the perfect sperm will find the perfect egg and make my perfect baby for my already perfect little boy.

In a soppy mood.

Fx for your cycle hope u get a bfp.

I'm not going to test until day 33 this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->