AF Arrived But Still Having Pregnancy Symptoms?

disneylove

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I've been stressing out for a while and I figured I would share my confusions with people who have had similar thoughts or concerns.

Has anyone ever had a period, but still end up being pregnant? I've read so many stories about how women have had normal periods while pregnant.

Here's some background info:
- I usually have the typical PMS symptoms; bloating, moodiness, cravings for sweets, and the most obvious one for me are swollen kind of tingly breasts. However I didn't get swollen tingly breasts. I felt like I had no symptoms except extreme moodiness, which usually isn't too extreme.
- AF arrived 2 days late (34 day cycle) and bleeding seemed a bit off. There was no clotting and it seemed almost watery, especially towards the end and it was light brown instead of dark.
- AF ended after a week, however I'm still super bloated, and it usually goes down once AF starts.
- When I wake up in the morning my lower abdomen feels a lot firmer, not hard but firmer than it was before.
- I've also noticed before AF started that my areolas appeared to be increasing in size and my nipples were more erect even when I wasn't cold. They also seem to be smoother and my left breast seems A LOT droopier than my right (my left has always been bigger than my right).

I'll be testing in a couple days, but I'm really scared to see the results. I just want to read other people's stories on what they've experienced. I know that there will be people who judge me if I reveal too much because I'm not married, nor am I even out of college yet. I would just really appreciate reading your experiences with early pregnancy symptoms, BFNs and BFPs. :wacko:

Similar circumstances for me too, but BFN today. Sorry that I can't help you much. Have read on other threads that some people do get a BFP and periods, so don't know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->