AF arrived today :(

cat118118

mother of 1 and expecting
Reaction score
Hi ladies

So last month was my firat cylce of TTC and im sad to say AF arrived today 3 days late! :(

I think she just likes to mess with me :(

So this will be my 2nd cycle of TTC just wondered if you have any tips or suggestions?

TIA

God bless xx

Hi :) I am expecting AF to show up as well and this was my 1st cycle TTC. I think that we need to be patient. With 20% chance of conceiving each month, it takes a while. Try not to stress about it (and if you manage, tell me how you do it :D). Best of luck for the next cycle!

AF got me as well yesterday, so I am now entering my second month of TCC. Here is what we will be doing this month:

Me: Solgar prenatal nutrients, lots of water (I hate it, but I drink it), nettle tea, green tea, 1 tsp bee pollen per day, 1 tsp clover honey per day, 30' yoga stretches per day, my regular vegan diet.

Are you taking any supplements dear? And what are your tips? I see you already have one sweet kiddo :) How did you make this one? I want one too!

DH: his regular B complex vitamins daily, 3 ginseng pills daily, 30' yoga stretches whenever he feels like joining me (3 times a week is the usual, but we stopped because it was summer holidays), his usual vegan diet.

I know it's hard but the top one I keep getting told is not to stress.
You have no idea what stress actually does. It sucks but it can set back your AF and many more things.

Just take it day by day is what I can say. And try your hardest not to stress.
I find it hard myself so don't worry. :)

:dust: :)

I agree stress can play a bit part in TTC.
If you dont want to let nature take its course why not start charting and doing OPK's (if you're not already) as this could help and makes you feel better by doing everything you can :dust:

Rubbish :-(
Try to be a laid back as poss? Nt sure at the moment.
Bding every other day in your fertile days! X

:kiss:This is my fourth month of trying, my AF is due in 4 days , have tested on cheap tests and negative, pretty sure its right , as I have zero symptoms, and had some signs with my previous 3 beautiful boys. I am going to take a different approach this time, no charting, no stressing just enjoy the baby making and do as often as possible, and hope for some baby dust. xxxxxxxx I really hope it works. Try your best not to stress too much, I am sure it does not help. I think the pressure of timing and bbt etc can make extra stress, without even feeling stressed. I am 35 also which makes it a little trickier.

Good Luck to you and enjoy the trying.xxxxxx:winkwink:

Thankyou all for the tips :)

My cycles are wierd! They differ every month from 28 to 38 days so its really hard to determine when I ovulate :(

I will be trying not to stress as much as possible. With my DD we were NTNP and after 3 years I found out I was pregnant!

May sound silly but I dont know what "charting" is or what " OKP" Is or "temping" lol sorry to be so ditzy.

Any help is much appreciated :)

AF is ready for leaving soon :yay: sooooooo TIME TO TRY :-D

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"