AF back with a vengence

bigbloomerz

Reaction score
Oh God... Why, why did I stop taking that lovely little pill?
I had my last pill on Tuesday and today AF :witch: is back with a vengence as if to say "How dare you try and keep me away! I'll teach you to do that again *evil cackle* "
The pain! The mess! The Hormones! .... I should be jumping for joy its come back so fast but im kinda cursing it at the same time lol.
Anyone else recently come off the pill? how are you coping with it?
Im dreading having a 6 week long period or something lol x

Aw you poor thing! I remember having my implant out & I had the monster of all :witch: but it wasn't too much longer than a normal one! Enjoy a cuddle with a hot water bottle & hope the cramps ease off - men don't know how much we have to suffer for our whole 'bearer of life' thing! Katie x

Hey i came of the mini pill a week ago and had a cow of an AF. it was realy heavy and sooooo sore i was in agony but it only lasted 3 days.

Im hoping they will get back to normal now, hope it dosent lease to long for ya

I was very lucky. I came off the pill in January and I had my withdrawl bleed on time as usual and my first regular period right on time the next month and the flow was lighter than usual. I always feel bad for all the ladies who have such a horrible time with AF.

Oh that's absolutely terrible. I'm scared of that too. I don't want to come off the pill (when i decide to) and have a super long, heavy, weird, painful period. If they're worse than I used to have them. I don't know how I'd make it through. haha. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->